#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:03:13 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://etherpad.mozilla.org/buildbot-agenda (djmitche, 16:03:26)

  1. trademark application (djmitche, 16:03:32)
    1. http://www.uspto.gov/learning-and-resources/fees-and-payment/uspto-fee-schedule (verm__, 16:05:22)
    2. ACTION: dustin re-contact Tony about trademark protection (djmitche, 16:07:51)

  2. status of nine development (djmitche, 16:08:49)
    1. ACTION: tardyp to close almost all 0.9.0b1 bugs (djmitche, 16:13:18)
    2. ACTION: dustin to create bugs for upgrading gitlab, github integrations (djmitche, 16:16:52)
    3. AGREED: will ship 0.9.0b1 without additional reporters (djmitche, 16:18:25)
    4. AGREED: will ship 0.9.0 without github/gitlab reporters if they aren't ready in time (djmitche, 16:18:40)
    5. AGREED: pierre will tag 0.9.0b1 by this weekend (djmitche, 16:22:06)
    6. AGREED: sa2ajj and/or dustin will release once it's tagged (djmitche, 16:22:15)

  3. GSoC projects (djmitche, 16:23:00)
    1. Migrate Buildbot’s Web UI to Angular Material -- going great, lots of patches merged (djmitche, 16:26:06)
    2. Optimize communication between the backend and the frontend -- starting rewrite; won't have code too soon as it's a hard problem (djmitche, 16:27:29)
    3. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/1703 (djmitche, 16:28:33)

  4. funds transfer from NTP to SFC (djmitche, 16:31:23)
    1. AGREED: punt on actually purchasing a mac mini until we have the resources to deploy it (djmitche, 16:36:44)
    2. ACTION: verm__ to order and set up a mac mini server in OSUOSL (djmitche, 16:39:50)
    3. ACTION: skelly to take that mac from network configuration to running buildbot slave in a VM (djmitche, 16:40:19)
    4. AGREED: mac stuff is deferred for a month at least, so we will continue with the funds transfer (djmitche, 16:41:19)

  5. buildbot infra improvements (djmitche, 16:42:07)
    1. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot-infra (djmitche, 16:42:13)

  6. meetbot (djmitche, 16:51:53)
    1. http://metrics.ceph.com/ (verm__, 16:52:13)
    2. http://metrics.ceph.com/mls.html (verm__, 16:52:59)
    3. http://metrics.ceph.com/irc.html (verm__, 16:53:06)
    4. http://metrics.ceph.com/scm.html (verm__, 16:53:26)
    5. http://metrics.ceph.com/scm.html?release=v0.8 (verm__, 16:53:31)
    6. ACTION: amar to file bug about setting up MetricsGrimoire (djmitche, 16:55:40)
    7. https://meetings.buildbot.net/foo/bar/whatever (djmitche, 16:56:21)


Meeting ended at 16:58:36 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. dustin re-contact Tony about trademark protection
  2. tardyp to close almost all 0.9.0b1 bugs
  3. dustin to create bugs for upgrading gitlab, github integrations
  4. verm__ to order and set up a mac mini server in OSUOSL
  5. skelly to take that mac from network configuration to running buildbot slave in a VM
  6. amar to file bug about setting up MetricsGrimoire


Action items, by person

  1. skelly
    1. skelly to take that mac from network configuration to running buildbot slave in a VM
  2. tardyp
    1. tardyp to close almost all 0.9.0b1 bugs
  3. verm__
    1. verm__ to order and set up a mac mini server in OSUOSL
  4. UNASSIGNED
    1. dustin re-contact Tony about trademark protection
    2. dustin to create bugs for upgrading gitlab, github integrations
    3. amar to file bug about setting up MetricsGrimoire


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (153)
  2. verm__ (70)
  3. tardyp (58)
  4. bdbaddog1 (8)
  5. skelly (7)
  6. bb-supy (3)
  7. bb-trac (3)
  8. tflink (2)
  9. sa2ajj (2)
  10. Brando753 (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.