#buildbot: Weekly Meeting

Meeting started by djmitche at 15:59:43 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. action-item followup (djmitche, 16:01:02)
    1. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/1733 (tardyp, 16:03:05)
    2. 0.9.0b1 is in preparation - https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/1733 (djmitche, 16:03:26)
    3. ACTION: dustin review PR1733, then sa2ajj & tardyp will finish the release (djmitche, 16:04:13)
    4. ACTION: dustin to create bugs for upgrading gitlab, github integrations (carryover) (djmitche, 16:05:03)

  2. trademark registration (djmitche, 16:09:34)
    1. ACTION: dustin to form vote for trademark option 1, "$225 to register the trademark in one class (re: software)" (djmitche, 16:12:19)

  3. status of nine development (djmitche, 16:12:49)
    1. beta's ready to ship this week (djmitche, 16:13:05)
    2. the Python 3 port of the buildslave code is going quickly, and it's time to add Python 3 to the metabuildbot (djmitche, 16:14:54)

  4. GSoC projects (djmitche, 16:21:28)
    1. ACTION: dustin to work with sa2ajj to get the try scheduler project on track (djmitche, 16:28:57)
    2. Andras and Chase working closely together (djmitche, 16:29:09)
    3. Andras has finished work on the new data service (djmitche, 16:29:21)
    4. discussion on https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/1725 of the stats project (djmitche, 16:32:21)
    5. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ii2IwSkg8DclEklIr6pjSu5LCbmIFmrb4vXcWFq6Eh0/edit?usp=sharing (tardyp, 16:33:33)


Meeting ended at 16:37:07 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. dustin review PR1733, then sa2ajj & tardyp will finish the release
  2. dustin to create bugs for upgrading gitlab, github integrations (carryover)
  3. dustin to form vote for trademark option 1, "$225 to register the trademark in one class (re: software)"
  4. dustin to work with sa2ajj to get the try scheduler project on track


Action items, by person

  1. sa2ajj
    1. dustin review PR1733, then sa2ajj & tardyp will finish the release
    2. dustin to work with sa2ajj to get the try scheduler project on track
  2. tardyp
    1. dustin review PR1733, then sa2ajj & tardyp will finish the release
  3. UNASSIGNED
    1. dustin to create bugs for upgrading gitlab, github integrations (carryover)
    2. dustin to form vote for trademark option 1, "$225 to register the trademark in one class (re: software)"


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (77)
  2. sa2ajj (35)
  3. tardyp (31)
  4. jaredgrubb (6)
  5. chasezhang (4)
  6. bb-trac_ (4)
  7. bb-supy` (3)
  8. bb-github (2)
  9. tothandras (1)
  10. verm__ (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.