#buildbot: weekly meeting

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:16:02 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. status of nine beta (djmitche, 16:17:03)
    1. Pierre has a PR up to add authentication support (djmitche, 16:18:32)
    2. sorry, authorization (djmitche, 16:18:53)
    3. Vitali did some testing and commenting (djmitche, 16:19:07)
    4. jared working on migration guide (djmitche, 16:19:15)
    5. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/1756 (djmitche, 16:20:39)
    6. ACTION: sa2ajj to look at https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/1756 and answer questions there (djmitche, 16:21:00)

  2. donation buttons (djmitche, 16:22:09)
  3. GSoC updates (djmitche, 16:22:51)
    1. Prasoon hoping to have a reworked pull request up tomorrow (djmitche, 16:25:34)
    2. andras and chase (material design and new data API) are into the "hard stuff" (djmitche, 16:29:22)
    3. andras working on sharing a websocket between multiple open tabs; running into race conditions (djmitche, 16:29:47)
    4. bootstrap-based UI will remain the default for the forseeable future, so it's worth building plugins against it (djmitche, 16:33:33)
    5. try-via-force (varun) broken up into smaller units, hopefully moving to PR's soon (djmitche, 16:36:08)
    6. ACTION: sa2ajj to look at #3287 regarding py3 compatibility testing (djmitche, 16:40:36)
    7. python 3 port: buildslave work largely finished, but needs testing to ensure it doesn't regress (#3287) (djmitche, 16:42:35)
    8. python 3 port: master work is more intertwined with twisted (djmitche, 16:42:49)

  4. GSoC Mentor Summit (djmitche, 16:43:04)
    1. ACTION: dustin to poll mentors to decide who will go to the summit (djmitche, 16:46:02)


Meeting ended at 16:46:38 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. sa2ajj to look at https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/1756 and answer questions there
  2. sa2ajj to look at #3287 regarding py3 compatibility testing
  3. dustin to poll mentors to decide who will go to the summit


Action items, by person

  1. sa2ajj
    1. sa2ajj to look at https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/1756 and answer questions there
    2. sa2ajj to look at #3287 regarding py3 compatibility testing


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (72)
  2. tardyp (38)
  3. sa2ajj (36)
  4. stibb (11)
  5. dwlocks (10)
  6. jaredgrubb (10)
  7. varun (4)
  8. bb-supy` (3)
  9. bobhood (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.