#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:00:27 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. meeting time/date (djmitche, 16:01:45)
    1. no change (djmitche, 16:02:14)

  2. action-item followup (djmitche, 16:02:28)
    1. I talked to the pool of mentors and the interested parties appear to me me, jared, and gaetan -- but gaetan and I can't make it that weekend (djmitche, 16:05:52)

  3. nine beta (djmitche, 16:06:59)
    1. ACTION: djmitche to reflect beta feedback into bugs, start to triage into beta2 tasks (djmitche, 16:08:57)

  4. donation buttons (djmitche, 16:11:36)
    1. want to provide clearer info on what happens with the money (djmitche, 16:14:32)
    2. http://trac.buildbot.net/wiki/Sponsorship (djmitche, 16:15:01)

  5. GSoC projects (djmitche, 16:15:28)
    1. stats (prasoon) (djmitche, 16:15:51)
    2. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/1725 (sa2ajj, 16:17:27)
    3. material design (chase) / new data API (andras) (djmitche, 16:18:54)
    4. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bveqKsn0J5G68cyMMNzgDhuikgIQ34uVEBa3XR9MJso/edit (djmitche, 16:19:59)

  6. py3 port (jørn) (djmitche, 16:21:01)
    1. ACTION: djmitche to look at bug 3287 if sa2ajj doesn't have time (djmitche, 16:26:57)

  7. open pull requests (djmitche, 16:27:29)
    1. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pulls (djmitche, 16:27:39)
    2. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pulls (sa2ajj, 16:28:01)
    3. ACTION: djmitche to review open pull requests to ensure nothing waiting action from the project (djmitche, 16:30:43)

  8. automating pypi mirror on ftp.buildbot.net (djmitche, 16:31:17)
    1. http://doc.devpi.net/latest/ (djmitche, 16:34:47)
    2. https://github.com/openstack-infra/pypi-mirror (skelly, 16:35:38)
    3. ACTION: djmitche to document how to add items to the pypi mirror manually (djmitche, 16:36:59)
    4. ACTION: skelly to file bug regarding a way to install such packages via bb-infra PR (djmitche, 16:37:23)


Meeting ended at 16:39:04 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to reflect beta feedback into bugs, start to triage into beta2 tasks
  2. djmitche to look at bug 3287 if sa2ajj doesn't have time
  3. djmitche to review open pull requests to ensure nothing waiting action from the project
  4. djmitche to document how to add items to the pypi mirror manually
  5. skelly to file bug regarding a way to install such packages via bb-infra PR


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to reflect beta feedback into bugs, start to triage into beta2 tasks
    2. djmitche to look at bug 3287 if sa2ajj doesn't have time
    3. djmitche to review open pull requests to ensure nothing waiting action from the project
    4. djmitche to document how to add items to the pypi mirror manually
  2. sa2ajj
    1. djmitche to look at bug 3287 if sa2ajj doesn't have time
  3. skelly
    1. skelly to file bug regarding a way to install such packages via bb-infra PR


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (108)
  2. sa2ajj (51)
  3. skelly (14)
  4. verm__ (11)
  5. bb-supy` (3)
  6. tothandras (3)
  7. jaredgrubb (3)
  8. bobhood (2)
  9. bb-trac (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.