#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:00:16 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://etherpad.mozilla.org/buildbot-agenda (djmitche, 16:00:30)

  1. last week's action items (djmitche, 16:00:54)
    1. http://trac.buildbot.net/wiki/HowToUploadPythonPackages (djmitche, 16:05:34)
    2. http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/3306 (skelly, 16:07:02)
    3. nine bugs filed (but not assigned to a milestone); PR's triaged (djmitche, 16:07:13)
    4. uploading python packages documented and a bug filed for an automated way to do it (3306) (djmitche, 16:07:27)

  2. How to handle abandoned PRs (djmitche, 16:07:43)
    1. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3Astalled (djmitche, 16:08:01)
    2. proposed policy is one week until a PR is tagged with "stalled", and then closing it one month after (djmitche, 16:11:24)
    3. and add needs-docs, needs-relnotes, needs-tests tags for ease of searching (djmitche, 16:11:38)
    4. as these make good short/easy tasks (djmitche, 16:11:50)
    5. ACTION: djmitche to write down PR policy (djmitche, 16:13:11)
    6. ACTION: djmitche to create new tags, apply to existing stalled PRs (djmitche, 16:13:33)

  3. swag - who wants some, what do you want (djmitche, 16:13:52)
    1. ACTION: djmitche to send a pack of stickers or two to jared (djmitche, 16:15:11)
    2. ACTION: sa2ajj to propose a way to distribute t-shirts & other swag to contributors (djmitche, 16:19:15)
    3. ACTION: djmitche to look into cafepress for BB shirts, mugs, etc. (djmitche, 16:19:34)

  4. status of nine development (djmitche, 16:21:16)
    1. WAMP-MQ support is in progress (djmitche, 16:22:20)
    2. ACTION: djmitche movto move weekly stats email to a few hours before weekly meeting, with a note in it (djmitche, 16:23:49)

  5. donation buttons (djmitche, 16:24:04)
    1. verm said earlier: "update on the donors page: still working on it unfortunatly i'll have something for the next meeting" (djmitche, 16:24:21)

  6. GSoC projects (djmitche, 16:24:35)
    1. stats (prasoon) (djmitche, 16:24:42)
    2. new PR to address comments on #1725 (djmitche, 16:26:12)
    3. material design (chase) (djmitche, 16:26:21)
    4. new data API (andras) (djmitche, 16:28:30)
    5. py3 port (jørn) (djmitche, 16:29:32)
    6. ACTION: djmitche to track down some Twisted folks to see what the delay is (info from jared / jorn) (djmitche, 16:34:23)

  7. automation to mirror packages to ftp.buildbot.net (djmitche, 16:34:59)
    1. https://ftp.buildbot.net/pub/metabuildbot/python-packages/ (djmitche, 16:35:56)

  8. Migrating lists to bb.net (http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/3136) (djmitche, 16:37:38)
    1. lists.sourceforge.net seems to be failing to deliver messages, and anyway its archive service sucks (djmitche, 16:39:01)
    2. we have lists.buildbot.net set up, but currently only running a few low-traffic lists - we want to migrate and split buildbot-devel (djmitche, 16:39:21)
    3. ACTION: skelly to take a look at migrating mailing lists without archives (with the option to move archives later) (djmitche, 16:45:25)


Meeting ended at 16:46:05 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to write down PR policy
  2. djmitche to create new tags, apply to existing stalled PRs
  3. djmitche to send a pack of stickers or two to jared
  4. sa2ajj to propose a way to distribute t-shirts & other swag to contributors
  5. djmitche to look into cafepress for BB shirts, mugs, etc.
  6. djmitche movto move weekly stats email to a few hours before weekly meeting, with a note in it
  7. djmitche to track down some Twisted folks to see what the delay is (info from jared / jorn)
  8. skelly to take a look at migrating mailing lists without archives (with the option to move archives later)


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to write down PR policy
    2. djmitche to create new tags, apply to existing stalled PRs
    3. djmitche to send a pack of stickers or two to jared
    4. djmitche to look into cafepress for BB shirts, mugs, etc.
    5. djmitche movto move weekly stats email to a few hours before weekly meeting, with a note in it
    6. djmitche to track down some Twisted folks to see what the delay is (info from jared / jorn)
  2. sa2ajj
    1. sa2ajj to propose a way to distribute t-shirts & other swag to contributors
  3. skelly
    1. skelly to take a look at migrating mailing lists without archives (with the option to move archives later)


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (140)
  2. sa2ajj (48)
  3. skelly (16)
  4. bobhood (9)
  5. jaredgrubb (6)
  6. tothandras (4)
  7. bb-supy` (3)
  8. tardyp (3)
  9. bb-github (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.