#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:00:47 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://etherpad.mozilla.org/buildbot-agenda (djmitche, 16:01:08)

  1. action-item followup (djmitche, 16:01:56)
    1. http://trac.buildbot.net/wiki/StalePullRequestPolicy represents, I think, what we discussed last week (djmitche, 16:02:18)
    2. http://www.cafepress.com/+buildbot+gifts (djmitche, 16:03:27)
    3. ACTION: djmitche to provide jared and dustin with one beer each, free of charge (djmitche, 16:07:47)
    4. cafepress results don't look very good.. other options needed (djmitche, 16:10:43)
    5. http://www.cafepress.com/dd/100371708 (djmitche, 16:11:04)

  2. GSoC Projects (djmitche, 16:11:17)
    1. Andras making progress on buildbot service - nearly done (djmitche, 16:16:45)
    2. Chase has finished a new builder/builds page, looking good (but no demo link, sorry) (djmitche, 16:17:04)
    3. Python-3 port getting bogged down in Twisted work (djmitche, 16:18:58)


Meeting ended at 16:24:13 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to provide jared and dustin with one beer each, free of charge


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to provide jared and dustin with one beer each, free of charge


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (52)
  2. tardyp (15)
  3. jaredgrubb (6)
  4. bb-supy` (3)
  5. bobhood (3)
  6. tothandras (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.