#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:02:01 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://etherpad.mozilla.org/buildbot-agenda (djmitche, 16:02:28)

  1. SWAG (djmitche, 16:02:53)
    1. not much progress - anyone with ideas or suggestions is welcome! (djmitche, 16:06:02)

  2. mailing list migration (djmitche, 16:06:07)
    1. ACTION: djmitche to do what he said to try to find a way forward (djmitche, 16:09:59)

  3. Trac slowness (djmitche, 16:11:15)
  4. Work on nine (djmitche, 16:13:29)
    1. http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/3324 is minor but probably should be fixed (djmitche, 16:17:45)
    2. No major blockers known, so it's time to start triaging bugs and looking at a 0.9.0 release (djmitche, 16:18:34)

  5. GSoC (djmitche, 16:18:45)
    1. GSoC is finsihed! And went really well! (djmitche, 16:18:53)
    2. PRs/work remaining for stats, integrating new backend (djmitche, 16:20:55)

  6. metabuildbot (djmitche, 16:25:43)


Meeting ended at 16:30:59 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to do what he said to try to find a way forward


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to do what he said to try to find a way forward


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (79)
  2. tardyp (30)
  3. skelly (6)
  4. stibb (5)
  5. bb-supy` (3)
  6. bobhood (2)
  7. jaredgrubb (1)
  8. bb-trac_ (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.