#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:00:21 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://etherpad.mozilla.org/buildbot-agenda (djmitche, 16:00:40)

  1. SWAG (djmitche, 16:04:18)
    1. no response from conservancy (djmitche, 16:04:23)
    2. T-shirts are probably too big an item; stickers is about right (djmitche, 16:04:35)
    3. Dustin will let this rest until hearing from Conservancy or someone stepping up who wants to run with it (djmitche, 16:04:58)

  2. Mailing Lists (djmitche, 16:05:07)
    1. ACTION: djmitche to make option 1 happen -- set up new lists, invite subscriptions, then close down the old (djmitche, 16:06:50)

  3. Trac slowness (djmitche, 16:07:47)
    1. no slowness lately (djmitche, 16:08:32)

  4. Nine Update (djmitche, 16:09:05)
    1. All 0.9.0 bugs are now triaged at least once - many moved or closed (djmitche, 16:09:21)
    2. there are 37 remaining 0.9.0 bugs, although many of those could be moved to 0.9.+ with some documentation to the effect of "this doesn't work yet" (djmitche, 16:09:53)
    3. AGREED: will create a basic migration guide, linking to a wiki page so users can contribute (djmitche, 16:13:52)
    4. ACTION: djmitche to file bug for migratio guide (djmitche, 16:14:02)
    5. https://pypi.python.org/pypi/cctrial (tardyp, 16:16:00)


Meeting ended at 16:17:13 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to make option 1 happen -- set up new lists, invite subscriptions, then close down the old
  2. djmitche to file bug for migratio guide


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to make option 1 happen -- set up new lists, invite subscriptions, then close down the old
    2. djmitche to file bug for migratio guide


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (54)
  2. tardyp (29)
  3. bb-supy` (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.