#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:07:01 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://etherpad.mozilla.org/buildbot-agenda (djmitche, 16:07:19)

  1. list migration (djmitche, 16:07:37)
    1. https://lists.buildbot.net/pipermail/users/2015-September/thread.html - my message went through :) (djmitche, 16:09:04)
    2. ACTION: djmitche to redirect weekly summary to new MLs (djmitche, 16:10:16)

  2. nine update (djmitche, 16:13:32)
    1. http://trac.buildbot.net/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&milestone=0.9.0&group=status&order=priority (djmitche, 16:13:38)
    2. not close enough to 0.9.0 to give a date, but a bunch of bugs were closed this week, many non-trivial (djmitche, 16:16:44)
    3. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/1842 (tardyp, 16:18:17)

  3. renaming "slave" to "worker" (djmitche, 16:18:25)
    1. ACTION: djmitche to comment on bug - good idea, but needs work, and 0.9.0 is the time to do it (djmitche, 16:25:07)


Meeting ended at 16:26:53 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to redirect weekly summary to new MLs
  2. djmitche to comment on bug - good idea, but needs work, and 0.9.0 is the time to do it


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to redirect weekly summary to new MLs
    2. djmitche to comment on bug - good idea, but needs work, and 0.9.0 is the time to do it


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (50)
  2. tardyp (28)
  3. bb-supy` (3)
  4. bb-github (1)
  5. skelly (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.