#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:30:30 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. 0.9.0 ticket ownership (djmitche, 16:31:45)
    1. http://trac.buildbot.net/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&milestone=0.9.0&group=owner&col=id&col=summary&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=version&col=time&order=priority (djmitche, 16:32:02)
    2. looks good n ow (djmitche, 16:33:49)

  2. verify gmane is archving the new lists (djmitche, 16:33:57)
    1. users@ is correct, devel@ and bugs@ are pending an email from Lars (djmitche, 16:34:32)
    2. dustin re-established buildbot-devel with an autoresponder (djmitche, 16:34:47)
    3. ACTION: djmitche to add subject lines to mailing lists (#3373) (djmitche, 16:36:46)

  3. 0.9.0b3 release (djmitche, 16:37:33)
    1. https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pbr (tardyp, 16:42:31)
    2. ACTION: djmitche to release 0.9.0b4 with wheels only, update CuttingReleases in the process (djmitche, 16:45:02)
    3. ACTION: jaredgrubb to look at #2714 (irc status in nine) and see what remains, if anything (djmitche, 16:49:35)
    4. tardyp working with andras to land the client-side backend replacement, with better design but performance regressions (djmitche, 16:53:52)


Meeting ended at 16:55:11 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to add subject lines to mailing lists (#3373)
  2. djmitche to release 0.9.0b4 with wheels only, update CuttingReleases in the process
  3. jaredgrubb to look at #2714 (irc status in nine) and see what remains, if anything


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to add subject lines to mailing lists (#3373)
    2. djmitche to release 0.9.0b4 with wheels only, update CuttingReleases in the process


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (68)
  2. tardyp (30)
  3. jaredgrubb1 (5)
  4. bb-supy` (3)
  5. bb-trac (1)
  6. bb-meta (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.