16:30:21 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:30:21 <bb-supy> Meeting started Tue Nov 17 16:30:21 2015 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:30:21 <bb-supy> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:30:21 <bb-supy> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:30:42 <djmitche> #topic Welcome
16:30:44 <djmitche> https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda
16:30:44 <infobob> http://paste.pound-python.org/show/L6RGwkxd5L7840fqwNjS/ (repasted for djmitche)
16:31:14 <bdbaddog> hrm that repaste gives me a 301 page's HTML
16:31:29 <djmitche> yeah I don't know why infobob repastes that
16:32:49 <djmitche> #nick skelly
16:32:54 <djmitche> #topic MOSS
16:33:02 <djmitche> bdbaddog: what's up here, for the record?
16:34:11 <bdbaddog> To b honest I was hoping to hear back from your mozilla contact, but to no avail.  I can proceed forward based on the items from the last meeting we discussed. Probably per email the amount for "slave removal" should be roughly 2-4x the amount you mentioned.
16:35:21 <djmitche> agreed
16:35:50 <djmitche> for context, the idea was to ask Mozilla to fund work on renaming "slave' to "worker"
16:36:17 <bdbaddog> o.k. I see the contact on the moss page is now listed as "Chris AtLee"
16:37:08 <djmitche> for buildbot, yes
16:37:16 <djmitche> he's the head of releng
16:37:30 <bdbaddog> I don't see a deadline listed on that MOSS wiki page. I thought it was there and end of Nov?
16:37:53 <djmitche> iirc it's rolling, but the first round is end of nov?
16:37:56 <bdbaddog> What I'll likely do is copy/paste the form into a google doc and share it with the botherders?
16:38:17 <bdbaddog> Fill it in and ask for feedback and then get it in by the deadline.
16:39:19 <djmitche> sounds perfect
16:39:39 <djmitche> #info Bill will start putting a propsal document together, sharing with the botherders for review and comment
16:39:57 <djmitche> I was hoping for an update from the mentor summit
16:40:04 <djmitche> oh hi jaredgrubb
16:40:08 <djmitche> #topic Mentor Summit
16:40:14 <djmitche> jaredgrubb: how'd it go?
16:40:48 <jaredgrubb> it went well … we got rid of half-a-stack of stickers!
16:40:53 <djmitche> great!
16:40:56 <djmitche> and had some chocolate?
16:40:57 <jaredgrubb> spoke with armin about a few things as well
16:41:06 <jaredgrubb> i skipped the chocolate and tea rooms
16:41:22 <djmitche> Armin Ronacher?
16:41:28 <jaredgrubb> yes
16:41:34 <djmitche> (author of Flask)
16:41:38 <djmitche> cool
16:41:42 <jaredgrubb> we may have kinda offered you up as a volutneer
16:41:48 <jaredgrubb> i'll chat with you later :)
16:42:01 <djmitche> hah, ok, we'll see how that works ;)
16:42:15 <djmitche> you and Amar were there, right?
16:42:19 <jaredgrubb> i was a little disappointed by the topics this year, and I dont think I got anything good about MOSS or finances there
16:42:24 <jaredgrubb> er, Amar, sorry, not Armin
16:42:28 <djmitche> oh!
16:42:31 <jaredgrubb> not the flask guy
16:42:33 <djmitche> ok
16:42:43 <jaredgrubb> im terrible with names :/
16:42:44 <djmitche> #info Jared and Amar met and talked to one another
16:42:54 <djmitche> #info unconference topics were a bit disappointing
16:43:00 <djmitche> verm__: ^^ anything to add?
16:43:48 * djmitche guesses not
16:44:00 <djmitche> #topic nine update
16:44:16 <djmitche> #info 31 bugs remaining
16:44:19 <djmitche> #link http://trac.buildbot.net/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&milestone=0.9.0&group=status&order=priority
16:45:52 <djmitche> I haven't had much chance to work on my bit (identifiers and slugs)
16:46:01 <djmitche> haha, ok, well
16:46:08 <djmitche> tardyp: ohai, anything new?
16:46:36 <djmitche> I see a bunch of closed PRs in the weekly email
16:46:56 <djmitche> some py3 compat in https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/1923
16:46:59 <djmitche> I like that :)
16:47:18 <jaredgrubb> yes, i like that too :)
16:47:35 <djmitche> any other business I've missed?
16:49:03 <djmitche> #endmeeting