16:32:13 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:32:13 <bb-supy> Meeting started Tue Dec  1 16:32:13 2015 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:32:13 <bb-supy> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:32:13 <bb-supy> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:32:52 <djmitche> #topic Welcome
16:33:02 <djmitche> https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda
16:33:04 <infobob> http://paste.pound-python.org/show/uN2UUBiKoECrCvTLKPt7/ (repasted for djmitche)
16:33:07 <djmitche> who's around?
16:33:13 <djmitche> before I ramble to myself for 20 minutes
16:34:59 <skelly> oh hey
16:35:14 <bdbaddog> Greetings! IRC meeting happening today?
16:35:15 * djmitche waves
16:35:25 <djmitche> yeah, just seeing who's around :)
16:35:33 <djmitche> #topic MOSS Grant
16:35:41 <djmitche> ^^ because your topic is first up
16:36:28 <tardyp> hey
16:36:30 <bdbaddog> k. just fired up laptop need a minute to find notes..
16:37:26 <bdbaddog> O.k. looks like I owe a response to the two questions. I'll get that out to them today.
16:37:40 <djmitche> ok
16:38:23 * djmitche looks up those two qustions
16:38:52 <bdbaddog> 1) Your application says that the money will be "applied to a bounty".
16:38:52 <bdbaddog> Does that mean there will be a bounty consisting only of this money, or
16:38:52 <bdbaddog> that you will be seeking additional funds for this work?
16:38:52 <bdbaddog> 2) Have you done bug bounties in the past? If so, how have they gone?
16:38:53 <bdbaddog> Pointers to documentation of previous bounties, their rules and their
16:38:53 <bdbaddog> outcomes would be most useful.
16:39:12 <djmitche> ah, right
16:39:13 <djmitche> thanks
16:39:37 <djmitche> #info got two questions from MOSS committee; Bill will answer them today
16:39:48 <djmitche> I'm also the Moz sponsor for it - catlee declined
16:39:52 <bdbaddog> Answers will be no that MOSS funds are the entirety.  Also there will be two separate bounties. And #2 will say no bounties previously but mention track record of GSOC participation.
16:40:03 <djmitche> great :)
16:40:28 <djmitche> any other questions / comments on the MOSS app?
16:40:29 <verm__> i'm here (finally)
16:40:30 <bdbaddog> which years has buildbot participated?  is there wiki page with info to point them to?
16:40:33 <djmitche> woo!
16:41:12 <djmitche> bdbaddog: http://trac.buildbot.net/wiki/GSoC is our page on the topic
16:41:32 <bdbaddog> ok great. I'll include that in the response and cc botherders email list.
16:41:47 <djmitche> I think it's been 5 years
16:42:15 <bdbaddog> ok. so 2010-2014
16:42:24 <djmitche> 15 :)
16:42:32 <djmitche> sorry, 2011-2015
16:42:35 <djmitche> per melange
16:43:11 <bdbaddog> o.k.
16:43:17 <bdbaddog> sure. I forget 15's almost over.. doh.
16:43:22 <djmitche> heh
16:43:41 <djmitche> cool -- we'll see how that worked out next week, hopefully
16:43:51 <djmitche> #topic Nine status
16:44:15 <djmitche> http://trac.buildbot.net/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&milestone=0.9.0&group=status&order=priority
16:44:24 <djmitche> I got a little bit of work done on #2635 done
16:44:32 <djmitche> ("[tracker] Identifiers and Slugs")
16:44:39 <djmitche> but not enough to PR yet
16:45:33 <djmitche> anything else to add?  I feel like we're slowing down :(
16:50:19 <djmitche> you guys are missing the video of the cat in my lap
16:50:20 <djmitche> anyway
16:50:26 <djmitche> I guess that's nine
16:50:30 <djmitche> other topics??
16:50:43 <djmitche> verm__: anything you want to bring up?
16:50:44 <bdbaddog> none for me.
16:51:39 <verm__> nope
16:51:58 <verm__> well
16:52:03 <verm__> does anyone have any issues with infastructure?
16:52:43 <djmitche> the connection failures seem to have stopped :)
16:52:56 <djmitche> ok, let's wrap it up then
16:52:58 <verm__> heh yeah that's weird.
16:53:14 <djmitche> still the occasional mail delivery failed, but those aren't too frequent
16:53:23 <djmitche> I guess root@buildbot.net is hard to deliver to
16:53:36 <verm__> hmm
16:53:46 <verm__> i forgot about that i'll look into it
16:53:52 <djmitche> ok
16:54:00 <djmitche> thanks everyone
16:54:02 <djmitche> #endmeeting