#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:32:44 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introductions (djmitche, 16:32:57)
    1. https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda -- agenda (djmitche, 16:33:09)
    2. http://paste.pound-python.org/show/HF9r9NGEamPqmQFfrrlc/ (repasted for djmitche) (infobob, 16:33:11)

  2. Issues connecting to GitHub from our infra (djmitche, 16:34:35)
  3. MOSS (djmitche, 16:36:06)
    1. Vladimir has written a proposal - https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/bounty-app-2340 (djmitche, 16:36:25)
    2. have a second draft of a bounty contract from SFC (djmitche, 16:38:43)
    3. MOSS funds transfer to SFC requires a bit of lawyering so likely not moving until somewhat into January, so we can't make committments for more than our current balance until that's complete (a little over $6000) (djmitche, 16:40:46)
    4. ACTION: botherders offer feedback on https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/bounty-app-2340 (djmitche, 16:42:14)

  4. Week in Review (djmitche, 16:42:45)
    1. Pierre did some bug triaging, reducing the nine bug count (djmitche, 16:43:32)
    2. most of the remainder are "document known limits" kind of tickets (djmitche, 16:43:54)
    3. closed PRs are mostly minor tweaks and fixes (djmitche, 16:44:23)
    4. #1925 avoids logging passwords in docker slaves (djmitche, 16:45:04)
    5. https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/bounty-app-2340 (djmitche, 16:55:17)


Meeting ended at 16:55:23 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. botherders offer feedback on https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/bounty-app-2340


Action items, by person

  1. -
    1. botherders offer feedback on https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/bounty-app-2340


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (41)
  2. jaredgrubb (6)
  3. bb-supy (3)
  4. infobob (1)
  5. bdbaddog (1)
  6. a (0)
  7. all (0)
  8. around (0)
  9. - (0)
  10. but (0)
  11. part (0)
  12. same (0)
  13. not (0)
  14. the (0)
  15. rutsky (0)
  16. today (0)
  17. :) (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.