16:32:44 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:32:44 <bb-supy> Meeting started Tue Dec 29 16:32:44 2015 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:32:44 <bb-supy> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:32:44 <bb-supy> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:32:45 <djmitche> there we go
16:32:57 <djmitche> #topic Introductions
16:33:09 <djmitche> https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda -- agenda
16:33:11 <infobob> http://paste.pound-python.org/show/HF9r9NGEamPqmQFfrrlc/ (repasted for djmitche)
16:33:58 <djmitche> #nick rutsky - not around today, but a part all the same :)
16:34:06 <djmitche> hm, no bdbaddog either
16:34:15 <djmitche> anyway, if you have business to bring up, add it :)
16:34:35 <djmitche> #topic Issues connecting to GitHub from our infra
16:34:47 <jaredgrubb> im around fwiw … just so you dont feel like you're talking to yourself and the bot :)
16:34:52 <djmitche> heh :)
16:35:09 <djmitche> so we've been having a lot of problems with the ansible pulls from the github buildbot-infra repo failing
16:35:21 <djmitche> verm investigated a little, and sees the same from other places at OSUOSL
16:35:25 <djmitche> so we have a ticket filed
16:35:52 <djmitche> I guess nothing more to say -- just wanted to bring it up
16:36:06 <djmitche> #topic MOSS
16:36:25 <djmitche> #info Vladimir has written a proposal - https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/bounty-app-2340
16:36:35 <djmitche> (he gave permission to share that and asked that we look and discuss)
16:36:42 <djmitche> this is for 2340, slave -> worker
16:36:58 <jaredgrubb> cool
16:37:28 <djmitche> I went through to make some comments -- I think it's generally pretty good but I need to think about the deliverables to make sure something important isn't missed
16:37:33 <djmitche> I'd love other eyes on it
16:37:56 <djmitche> the other big unknown is whether he'll be splitting this with bdbaddog
16:38:43 <djmitche> #info have a second draft of a bounty contract from SFC
16:38:55 <jaredgrubb> very cool :)
16:39:02 <djmitche> this new contract specifies that conservancy won't sign until funds for the bounty are earmarked
16:39:14 <djmitche> they also asked that we not do bounties for <$1000, due to the overhead for them
16:39:38 <djmitche> which is probably reasonable for now -- if we want to go lower, maybe we'll have bounty sponsors contract directly with bounty executors
16:40:01 <jaredgrubb> yeh i thought that was a reasonable request too
16:40:46 <djmitche> #info MOSS funds transfer to SFC requires a bit of lawyering so likely not moving until somewhat into January, so we can't make committments for more than our current balance until that's complete (a little over $6000)
16:41:13 <djmitche> did I miss anything, or anything I need to address?
16:41:16 <djmitche> since you're on these emails :)
16:41:59 <jaredgrubb> no i think that was te biggest thing
16:42:14 <djmitche> #action botherders offer feedback on https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/bounty-app-2340
16:42:16 <djmitche> cool
16:42:30 <djmitche> Amar's not around for his demo :(
16:42:45 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
16:43:14 <djmitche> pierre did a bunch of triaging and reduced our bug count quite a biut
16:43:32 <djmitche> #info Pierre did some bug triaging, reducing the nine bug count
16:43:54 <djmitche> #info most of the remainder are "document known limits" kind of tickets
16:44:23 <djmitche> #info closed PRs are mostly minor tweaks and fixes
16:45:04 <djmitche> #info #1925 avoids logging passwords in docker slaves
16:45:14 <djmitche> anything else going on?
16:46:57 <jaredgrubb> (nothing from me)
16:47:14 <bdbaddog> sorry ran late this morning.. anything for me?
16:53:31 <djmitche> (sorry talking in my other meeting)
16:53:42 <djmitche> bdbaddog: look at rutsky's proposal
16:55:17 <djmitche> https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/bounty-app-2340
16:55:23 <djmitche> #endmeeting