#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:31:08 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introduction (djmitche, 16:31:12)
    1. http://paste.pound-python.org/show/myd2HqeEQ6qYhMatc9Ug/ (repasted for djmitche) (infobob, 16:31:23)

  2. New linux worker on buildbot infra (djmitche, 16:33:29)
    1. knuth.r.igoro.us has typically done the bulk of the testing for linux (along with buildbot-linux4, hosted by Moizilla) (djmitche, 16:33:58)
    2. but it's shut off now, so we're working on creating the same thing on BB infra (djmitche, 16:34:13)
    3. I set up a collection of docker images (worker + mysql + postgresql) that implement it, and Amar was working on running that in Docker-on-FreeBSD (djmitche, 16:34:53)
    4. as of Sunday, he was going to work a little more on that, and if no progress switch to creating an Ubuntu VM with bhyve and running the docker containers inside that. (djmitche, 16:35:23)

  3. Bug 2340 - renaming project (djmitche, 16:36:40)
    1. Work continuing -- turns out this is a lot! (djmitche, 16:36:49)

  4. Next Beta (beta5) (djmitche, 16:43:39)
    1. AGREED: ready to ship beta5 (djmitche, 16:45:48)
    2. ACTION: tardyp to release beta5 tomorrow (djmitche, 16:46:51)


Meeting ended at 16:49:48 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. tardyp to release beta5 tomorrow


Action items, by person

  1. tardyp
    1. tardyp to release beta5 tomorrow


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (38)
  2. tardyp (15)
  3. bb-github (4)
  4. bb-supy` (3)
  5. bdbaddog (2)
  6. infobob (1)
  7. rutsky (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.