#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:30:19 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introduction (djmitche, 16:30:38)
    1. https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda (djmitche, 16:30:45)
    2. http://paste.pound-python.org/show/T8kKjnaQepkVVJRqnm0I/ (repasted for djmitche) (infobob, 16:30:46)

  2. GSoC 2016 (djmitche, 16:31:27)
    1. Dustin and Pierre submitted the application well ahead of schedule - still waiting to hear if we're accepted (djmitche, 16:31:46)
    2. We have four mentors (two of whom are the admins) signed up -- we'll need a few more! (djmitche, 16:32:51)
    3. https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline (djmitche, 16:33:25)
    4. Accepted orgs will be announced on February 29 (djmitche, 16:33:37)
    5. we've had a few interested potential students as well (djmitche, 16:34:57)

  3. Bug 2340 (djmitche, 16:36:35)
    1. The *big* refactor PR has landed! (djmitche, 16:36:53)
    2. for the master/ subdirectory, anyway (djmitche, 16:37:05)
    3. Next steps: buildbot-slave -> buildbot-worker, small fixes to land (djmitche, 16:38:19)
    4. Change freeze has been lifted -- PRs can now be merged by anyone with permission, per the policy (djmitche, 16:38:37)
    5. merge statistics: 340 files changed, 17451 insertions(+), 11724 deletions(-) (djmitche, 16:45:10)

  4. Development week-in-review (djmitche, 16:45:20)
    1. a few minor PRs merged after beta7 (djmitche, 16:47:14)
    2. lots of open PRs to get merged this week (djmitche, 16:47:57)

  5. PR 1994: install service_identity in Travis to silence Twisted's warnings (djmitche, 16:48:18)
  6. PyCon Europe, US (djmitche, 16:53:21)
    1. PyCon Europe 2016: event is July CFP deadline is march 6th (djmitche, 16:53:31)
    2. PyCon US May 28-June 5, Portland, OR -- https://us.pycon.org/2016/ (djmitche, 16:53:39)
    3. ACTION: djmitche to send email about both PyCons to the devel@ and user@ lists (djmitche, 16:58:01)

  7. PR 3459 - using CircleCI to build and upload docs (djmitche, 16:58:36)
    1. we will enable circleci for docs generation and see how it behave (tardyp, 17:04:57)


Meeting ended at 17:16:46 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to send email about both PyCons to the devel@ and user@ lists


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to send email about both PyCons to the devel@ and user@ lists


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (67)
  2. rutsky (54)
  3. tardyp (50)
  4. cmouse (16)
  5. skelly (4)
  6. bb-github (4)
  7. bb-supy (3)
  8. myheadhurts (1)
  9. infobob (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.