16:30:40 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:30:40 <bb-supy> Meeting started Tue Mar  1 16:30:40 2016 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:30:40 <bb-supy> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:30:40 <bb-supy> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:30:49 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
16:30:54 <djmitche> infobob: mute
16:31:05 <djmitche> https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda
16:31:06 <infobob> http://paste.pound-python.org/show/hf3eycDS4vyhF2ua0HoE/ (repasted for djmitche)
16:31:10 <djmitche> boo
16:31:20 <tardyp> Helo
16:31:22 <djmitche> anyway, should be quick this week, esp with tardyp working on his tan
16:31:25 <djmitche> ;)
16:31:29 <djmitche> #topic GSoC
16:31:34 <bdbaddog> :)
16:31:42 <djmitche> #info We were not accepted as an organization this year
16:32:01 <djmitche> I haven't heard back from stephanie, but I suspect there is no additional information
16:32:25 <djmitche> on the positive side, that means our rejection probably wasn't because OSPO is unhappy with us, but because they wanted to give someone else a chance
16:32:59 * djmitche opens floor to comments / questions about that
16:34:08 <djmitche> ok :)
16:34:21 <djmitche> #topic CLI tool to talk to Data API
16:34:25 <djmitche> verm__: ^^ how's this going?
16:34:32 <djmitche> any code to look at yet?
16:35:12 <tardyp> It's very windy over here..
16:35:39 <djmitche> where are you?
16:35:55 <tardyp> South coast of France
16:36:54 * djmitche jealous
16:37:02 <bb-github> [13buildbot] 15djmitche commented on pull request #2024 14b6a2c13: Se suggest 3.7.0 in requirements.rst, but indicate that earlier versions are also supported.  So we should remove that indication from the docs. 02https://git.io/v2iFM
16:37:11 <djmitche> #topic Bug 2340
16:37:16 <djmitche> rutsky: what's new?
16:38:10 <tardyp> I m running my Travis with that code
16:38:31 <tardyp> Looks fine. Got a few stuff to adapt because I use unsupported api
16:38:56 <djmitche> great
16:39:17 <djmitche> I think work is in progress on the buildbot-slave -> buildbot-worker change, now that the master side is largely finished
16:40:08 <djmitche> ok..
16:40:15 <djmitche> #topic Development Week In Review
16:40:21 <djmitche> I see a few interesting new tickets
16:40:38 <djmitche> 3467	undecided	check for potential "No sourcestamp found in build for codebase '...'" errors during configuration parsing
16:41:21 <djmitche> I don't think that's hard to fix (so maybe "simple"?) but definitely not blocking 0.9.0
16:41:39 <bb-trac_> [trac] #3467/undecided (new) updated by dustin (empty comment) http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/3467
16:41:53 <djmitche> 3468	undecided	[docs] section numbering produces confusing labels like "2.4.5.4.2.4.1.1. CoreOS"
16:42:02 <djmitche> that's a pretty long section number
16:42:52 <djmitche> should we revert the section-numbering patch?
16:44:00 <skelly> why does it jump from three numbers to six?
16:44:16 <djmitche> I don't know
16:44:31 <skelly> okay, I see now
16:44:32 <djmitche> the thing in the screenshot is pretty bad, but I think has to do with the way we link each release note to the previous
16:44:43 <skelly> in 2.4.5 there are subsections of subsections
16:44:47 <djmitche> right
16:44:56 <skelly> maybe could flatten it some
16:45:31 <djmitche> that's a more substantial change, though
16:46:14 <djmitche> at the top level, it's tutorial/manual/development, then under the manual there are lots of chapters, then sections within the configuration chapter, then subsections, and so on -- in a way, it makes sense
16:46:34 <skelly> I vote revert
16:47:03 * djmitche too
16:47:06 * djmitche comments
16:47:29 <djmitche> anyway, let's wrap up unless there's anything else to add?
16:48:39 <bb-trac_> [trac] #3468/defect (new) updated by dustin (Let's revert this section-numbering change.  I think Buildbot's docs are too deeply ...) http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/3468
16:48:46 <djmitche> #endmeeting