#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by rutsky at 16:30:19 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introduction (rutsky, 16:30:27)
    1. http://paste.pound-python.org/show/1YUoHMrWtjNnF2Ipcx52/ (repasted for rutsky) (infobob, 16:30:40)

  2. Bug 2340 (rutsky, 16:30:48)
    1. worker transition not finished yet, beta8 postponed (rutsky, 16:32:13)

  3. CLI Tool Update (rutsky, 16:33:02)
    1. CLI tool works with websockets (rutsky, 16:37:01)
    2. @verm working on packaging of CLI tool (rutsky, 16:37:23)
    3. CLI tool will use PBR for packaging (rutsky, 16:37:43)
    4. CLI tool is like Web UI, but for terminal. Can be used for example on headless servers in terminal over SSH. (rutsky, 16:43:05)

  4. Beta 8 release (rutsky, 16:43:39)
    1. Waiting for worker transition completion (bug 2340) (rutsky, 16:44:20)
    2. AGREED: release beta8 without buildbot-worker (rutsky, 16:47:24)
    3. beta8 will have fixes for Force Build UI (rutsky, 16:47:49)
    4. ACTION: @tardyp will run beta8 release (rutsky, 16:48:21)

  5. InnoDB support (rutsky, 16:49:06)
    1. InfoDB support merged. Thanks to @yetanotherion! (rutsky, 16:50:34)
    2. Probably there are some Foreign Key bugs in Buildbot (rutsky, 16:51:43)
    3. ACTION: @gracinet will try to investigate FK bug with PostgreSQL (#3504) (rutsky, 16:54:45)

  6. PBR in Buildbot (#3493) (rutsky, 16:55:52)
    1. AGREED: we can't use PBR with main Buildbot parts due to PBR limitations (rutsky, 16:58:54)
    2. https://www.irccloud.com (tardyp, 17:06:33)

  7. Development Week In Review (rutsky, 17:07:58)
    1. Huge import reordering was merged (rutsky, 17:09:48)
    2. HttpStatusPush, GithubStatusPush and StashStatusPush were ported to nine by Pierre (rutsky, 17:12:24)
    3. Pierre merged bunch of Web UI improvements (Force UI, recent changes optimizations and others) (rutsky, 17:15:01)
    4. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/1949 (tardyp, 17:16:43)
    5. Pierre's RAML PR is upcoming (rutsky, 17:16:50)
    6. sa2ajj implemented CMake steps (rutsky, 17:19:34)


Meeting ended at 17:27:56 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. @tardyp will run beta8 release
  2. @gracinet will try to investigate FK bug with PostgreSQL (#3504)


Action items, by person

  1. gracinet
    1. @gracinet will try to investigate FK bug with PostgreSQL (#3504)
  2. tardyp
    1. @tardyp will run beta8 release


People present (lines said)

  1. tardyp (81)
  2. rutsky (80)
  3. verm__ (23)
  4. gracinet (16)
  5. cmouse (11)
  6. rutsky_ (8)
  7. bb-supy (3)
  8. bb-trac (3)
  9. infobob (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.