#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:30:47 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introduction (djmitche, 16:30:54)
    1. https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda (djmitche, 16:30:58)

  2. Development Week in Review (djmitche, 16:31:41)
  3. Bug 2340 update (djmitche, 16:33:29)
    1. https://circle-artifacts.com/gh/rutsky/buildbot/213/artifacts/0/home/ubuntu/buildbot/master/docs/_build/html/developer/master-worker.html (djmitche, 16:34:35)
    2. after all PRs will be reviewed/fixed/merged most significant part of bug 2340 will be complete (djmitche, 16:36:38)
    3. after that all that remains are removals of minor uses of the word "slave" (docstrings, comments, manpages, etc.) (djmitche, 16:38:28)
    4. once protocol changes (current PRs) are merged, bug 2340 no longer blocks an 0.9.0 release (djmitche, 16:40:23)

  4. Trac rejecting logins (djmitche, 16:41:03)
    1. AGREED: will add an email alias for trac spam/login problems, put that alias on the account-creation and bug-creation pages, and see how many issues we find (djmitche, 16:52:31)
    2. ACTION: tardyp to propose github login as an option on the mailing list (djmitche, 16:56:22)

  5. Add "trivial" tag to GitHub for trivial PR (typos, formatting fixes, etc). (djmitche, 17:00:28)
    1. AGREED: will create "trivial" tag that can be merged much more quickly (if the reviewer agrees they are trivial) (djmitche, 17:01:39)

  6. http://buildbot.buildbot.net/ is down (djmitche, 17:02:57)
    1. http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/3545 would help us discover such things at least (djmitche, 17:04:48)
    2. https://github.com/buildbot/metabbotcfg/pull/43 (tomprince, 17:09:11)

  7. MOSS Funding status update (djmitche, 17:10:23)
    1. Conservancy has the funding from Mozilla, and we are prepared to pay out the bounties we have already posted (djmitche, 17:10:49)
    2. ACTION: djmitche to verify p's and q's for rutsky's bounty (djmitche, 17:13:01)


Meeting ended at 17:15:30 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. tardyp to propose github login as an option on the mailing list
  2. djmitche to verify p's and q's for rutsky's bounty


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to verify p's and q's for rutsky's bounty
  2. rutsky
    1. djmitche to verify p's and q's for rutsky's bounty
  3. tardyp
    1. tardyp to propose github login as an option on the mailing list


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (106)
  2. verm__ (92)
  3. rutsky (31)
  4. tomprince (20)
  5. tardyp (15)
  6. bb-supy (3)
  7. skelly (3)
  8. bdbaddog (3)
  9. bb-trac (2)
  10. bb-github (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.