#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:30:18 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introduction (djmitche, 16:30:38)
    1. https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda (djmitche, 16:30:46)

  2. Week in Review (djmitche, 16:31:12)
    1. Vladimir is the "patch machine gun of the week" --tardyp (djmitche, 16:32:31)
    2. Sean has several PRs for OpenStack and git shallow clones (djmitche, 16:34:12)

  3. Bug 2340 update (djmitche, 16:34:44)
    1. ACTION: djmitche to review PR 2234 and other renaming-related PRs (djmitche, 16:35:51)
    2. Starting the bounty contract process - in touch with Tony at SFC for details (djmitche, 16:36:19)
    3. once the pending 2340-related PR's are merged, they will not block 0.9.0 anymore (remainder is in non-shipped code) (djmitche, 16:39:10)

  4. Switch to trac-github to authenticate users (djmitche, 16:39:30)
  5. Remove apidocs (djmitche, 16:45:24)
  6. v0.9.0b9 git tag missing (djmitche, 16:45:50)
    1. ACTION: tardyp to push v0.9.0b9 tag :) (djmitche, 16:46:36)

  7. rename GithubStatusPush to GitHubStatusPush (djmitche, 16:46:46)
    1. the new GithubStatusPush is spelled differently than the old, but also incompatible (djmitche, 16:50:19)
    2. the plan is to fix the spelling, without concern for compatibility within the betas (djmitche, 16:50:34)

  8. Mention-Bot is missing in action (djmitche, 16:50:58)
    1. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/settings/hooks doesn't have mention bot. (tomprince, 16:51:42)
    2. mention-bot was removed from the repository web-hooks; tomprince will add it back in (djmitche, 16:52:46)

  9. "Completely remove `public_html` or resurrect its functionality?" (djmitche, 16:53:13)
  10. web UI doesn't work behind a proxy (djmitche, 16:59:01)
    1. https://lists.buildbot.net/pipermail/users/2016-June/000519.html (djmitche, 16:59:03)
    2. will continue to handle this on the mailing list (djmitche, 17:00:40)

  11. Bug Triage for 0.9.0 release (djmitche, 17:00:50)
    1. http://trac.buildbot.net/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&milestone=0.9.0&group=status&order=priority (djmitche, 17:01:17)
    2. http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/2995 - Get rid of all the broken / unwired elements from the web UI. (rutsky, 17:08:58)
    3. http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/3395 - document what is working with multi master in 0.9 (rutsky, 17:11:22)
    4. http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/3483 - rewrite usage of virtualenv in firstrun docs (rutsky, 17:18:25)
    5. http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/3484 - update screenshots in firstrun tutorial (rutsky, 17:21:02)
    6. http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/3504 - PosgreSQL foreign key error upon reconfigure (rutsky, 17:22:53)
    7. http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/3525 - Fix customisations.rst (rutsky, 17:23:57)
    8. http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/3529 - Add warning in trigger step if collapseBuild=True for the target builder (rutsky, 17:27:09)


Meeting ended at 17:49:21 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to review PR 2234 and other renaming-related PRs
  2. tardyp to push v0.9.0b9 tag :)


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to review PR 2234 and other renaming-related PRs
  2. tardyp
    1. tardyp to push v0.9.0b9 tag :)


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (110)
  2. rutsky (90)
  3. tardyp (43)
  4. gracinet (25)
  5. tomprince (12)
  6. bb-trac (11)
  7. cmouse (8)
  8. skelly (4)
  9. bb-supy (3)
  10. bb-github (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.