#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:30:30 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introduction (djmitche, 16:30:55)
  2. Week in Review (djmitche, 16:33:52)
    1. http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/3567 (djmitche, 16:34:46)
    2. buildbot nine master trigger traceback in old 'slave' (djmitche, 16:34:56)

  3. Bug triage for 0.9.0 (djmitche, 16:39:59)
    1. http://trac.buildbot.net/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&milestone=0.9.0&group=status&order=priority (djmitche, 16:40:14)
    2. 12 bugs open for 0.9.0 (djmitche, 16:40:20)
    3. http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/2995 in particular -- getting rid of the unwired elements (djmitche, 16:42:03)
    4. should have a release candidate out this weekend, if all goes well (djmitche, 16:52:03)

  4. http://buildbot.buildbot.net doesn't report to IRC (djmitche, 16:52:18)
  5. Supporting upgrades from 8.x to 9.0. (djmitche, 16:55:49)
    1. AGREED: we will not support automated updates from <0.9.0 (djmitche, 17:01:15)
    2. see http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/3569 (djmitche, 17:01:26)
    3. Should the initial database still be created by upgrading from the begining of time, or could we simplify that to start with a database at some recent version? (djmitche, 17:01:43)
    4. https://www.irccloud.com/pastebin/QNqvHk7e/ (tardyp, 17:03:24)
    5. answer: this is already supported (djmitche, 17:05:54)

  6. Upgrade flake8 (djmitche, 17:07:08)
    1. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/2280 (tomprince, 17:07:38)
    2. https://pypi.io/project/flake8_tuple/ for example (tomprince, 17:08:06)

  7. 0.8.x release? (djmitche, 17:10:16)
    1. sa2ajj is officially the eight maintainer (djmitche, 17:10:29)
    2. ACTION: tomprince will start a conversation about 0.8.13 on devel@ (djmitche, 17:13:37)

  8. ftp and docs ansible failures (djmitche, 17:13:40)
    1. ACTION: djmitche to file a bug about ansible failures (djmitche, 17:18:37)
    2. Agenda from this meeting: https://titanpad.com/ep/pad/view/buildbot-agenda/7RzHHjC1xi (tomprince, 17:18:54)


Meeting ended at 17:19:11 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. tomprince will start a conversation about 0.8.13 on devel@
  2. djmitche to file a bug about ansible failures


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to file a bug about ansible failures
  2. tomprince
    1. tomprince will start a conversation about 0.8.13 on devel@


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (92)
  2. tardyp (46)
  3. tomprince (33)
  4. bb-trac (9)
  5. bdbaddog1 (6)
  6. bb-supy (3)
  7. skelly (3)
  8. bb-meta (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.