#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:30:39 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introduction (djmitche, 16:30:50)
  2. Week in Review (djmitche, 16:32:17)
    1. open PRs are down to just 11, and open 0.9.0 bugs are down to 2 (djmitche, 16:33:20)
    2. http://trac.buildbot.net/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&milestone=0.9.0&group=status&order=priority (djmitche, 16:33:41)
    3. rc1 delayed working on fixing the docker latent workers support (djmitche, 16:37:50)

  3. Bug 2340 update (djmitche, 16:40:03)
    1. The slave -> worker transition is largely complete and no longer blocks 0.9.0 release (djmitche, 16:40:19)

  4. mention-bot reports twice in each PR (djmitche, 16:40:33)
    1. ACTION: djmitche to file an issue with mention-bot (djmitche, 16:42:41)

  5. status of 3392 (better handling of EC2 - MOSS - bounty) (djmitche, 16:42:56)
    1. This is the second of our two bounty bugs (djmitche, 16:43:17)
    2. ACTION: djmitche to modify 3392 to reflect the dependent tickets, then share it with @morrone, @aelsabbahy, @ryansydnor to see if they are interested in participating (djmitche, 16:50:42)

  6. information on how to run meetings (djmitche, 16:50:54)
    1. http://trac.buildbot.net/wiki/Meetings#RunningMeetings (djmitche, 16:50:59)

  7. 0.8.0 release (djmitche, 16:51:22)
    1. https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2016-June/145427.html - Python 3.4.5 and Python 3.5.2 are now available (tomprince, 16:56:52)
    2. Will make a 0.8.13 release now, and a 0.8.14 release after 0.9.0 (djmitche, 17:00:01)
    3. https://titanpad.com/ep/pad/view/buildbot-agenda/tCppNDiCSp (tomprince, 17:01:17)


Meeting ended at 17:01:30 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to file an issue with mention-bot
  2. djmitche to modify 3392 to reflect the dependent tickets, then share it with @morrone, @aelsabbahy, @ryansydnor to see if they are interested in participating


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to file an issue with mention-bot
    2. djmitche to modify 3392 to reflect the dependent tickets, then share it with @morrone, @aelsabbahy, @ryansydnor to see if they are interested in participating


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (76)
  2. sa2ajj (22)
  3. tardyp (19)
  4. tomprince (6)
  5. bdbaddog (6)
  6. bb-supy (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.