#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:31:14 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introduction (djmitche, 16:31:30)
    1. Agenda: https://titanpad.com/ep/pad/view/buildbot-agenda/SnMLW2PyWE (djmitche, 16:31:50)

  2. Development Week in Review (djmitche, 16:34:58)
    1. Design work for credentials management (a way to keep credentials used by steps on the master) (djmitche, 16:37:06)
    2. lots of metabuildbot fixes, making virtualenvs work better (djmitche, 16:38:08)
    3. removal of leftover pickle-related code by tomprince (djmitche, 16:38:21)

  3. 0.9.0rc1 release status (djmitche, 16:42:54)
    1. 0.9.0r1 was released July 7 (djmitche, 16:43:52)
    2. No feedback yet -- hopefully beta users will upgrade and offer feedback (djmitche, 16:44:49)

  4. docs update failing (http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/3576 ) (djmitche, 16:47:04)
    1. http://docs.buildbot.net/latest/tutorial/docker.html still has old screenshots (tardyp, 16:48:03)
    2. ACTION: djmitche to look more deeply (djmitche, 16:49:15)

  5. better handling of EC2 - MOSS - bounty (djmitche, 16:50:48)
    1. Dustin has updated the bug to be more concrete (djmitche, 16:51:56)
    2. Please, especially those interested in EC2, broadcast this US$5000 opportunity to your social circles! (djmitche, 16:52:21)

  6. hyper.sh support (djmitche, 16:52:37)
    1. Hyper.sh is a docker-based cloud hosting environment (djmitche, 16:54:29)
    2. Pierre is working on an interface to run builds in hyper.sh (djmitche, 16:54:49)

  7. Re-visiting Buildbot infrastructure (djmitche, 16:58:49)
    1. BB infrastructure is still only half-Ansiblized (djmitche, 16:59:01)


Meeting ended at 17:02:52 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to look more deeply


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to look more deeply


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (75)
  2. tardyp (38)
  3. bb-supy (4)
  4. tomprince (4)
  5. skelly (4)
  6. bb-github (4)
  7. bb-trac (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.