#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:30:14 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introduction (djmitche, 16:30:25)
    1. https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda (djmitche, 16:30:45)

  2. Releases (djmitche, 16:35:09)
    1. sa2ajj planning to make an 0.8.14p1 release in the next week or so (djmitche, 16:36:10)
    2. ACTION: sa2ajj will make a new 0.8.x release (djmitche, 16:38:20)

  3. Hyper.sh coordinated release (djmitche, 16:38:37)
    1. Buildbot made a big, coordinated announcement with Hyper.sh this week (djmitche, 16:39:42)
    2. leading to a 20% increase in docker installs (djmitche, 16:40:44)
    3. Hyper fixes, latent improvements, among others, will go into a 0.9.1 release soon (djmitche, 16:43:41)

  4. irc log migration (djmitche, 16:43:47)
    1. Still waiting to hear back from botbot.me about importing (djmitche, 16:45:08)

  5. Pyup.io (djmitche, 16:45:21)
    1. pyup monitors python dependencies and submits pull requests to use newer versions of dependencies when they are released (djmitche, 16:46:24)
    2. sort of like greenkeeper for Python (djmitche, 16:46:31)
    3. AGREED: without a champion, we'll let this one go (djmitche, 16:51:24)

  6. trac -> github (djmitche, 16:51:32)
    1. http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/3623 (djmitche, 16:51:45)
    2. sa2ajj will create a branch with some transition code soon (djmitche, 16:56:22)
    3. and update the ticket :) (djmitche, 16:56:38)

  7. Pycon HKI! (djmitche, 16:56:46)
    1. coming up this weekend! (djmitche, 16:57:35)
    2. catch up with sa2ajj if you are at the event! (djmitche, 16:58:50)


Meeting ended at 16:59:51 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. sa2ajj will make a new 0.8.x release


Action items, by person

  1. sa2ajj
    1. sa2ajj will make a new 0.8.x release


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (74)
  2. sa2ajj (36)
  3. tardyp (27)
  4. tomprince (10)
  5. bb-supy` (4)
  6. InitHello (2)
  7. skelly (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.