#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:31:08 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introduction (djmitche, 16:31:26)
    1. https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda (djmitche, 16:32:13)

  2. Week in Review (djmitche, 16:32:55)
    1. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/2506 (djmitche, 16:33:38)
    2. improvements underway to gerrit change source (djmitche, 16:36:23)
    3. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/2502 (djmitche, 16:36:24)

  3. Releases (djmitche, 16:39:06)
    1. https://pypi.python.org/pypi/buildbot still has a bunch of betas -- should we hide those? (djmitche, 16:39:21)

  4. Move to Github (djmitche, 16:41:15)
    1. no updates this week, but work on the converter continues (djmitche, 16:42:37)

  5. irc logging change (djmitche, 16:42:57)
    1. AGREED: time to throw the switch and switch to botbot, without archives (djmitche, 16:44:38)
    2. ACTION: rutsky to sign up for botbot.me (djmitche, 16:46:02)


Meeting ended at 16:50:37 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. rutsky to sign up for botbot.me


Action items, by person

  1. rutsky
    1. rutsky to sign up for botbot.me


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (56)
  2. tardyp (23)
  3. rutsky (10)
  4. nicolas17 (7)
  5. bb-supy` (5)
  6. CrtxReavr (1)
  7. skelly (1)
  8. tomprince (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.