16:31:08 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:31:08 <bb-supy`> Meeting started Tue Nov 22 16:31:08 2016 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:31:08 <bb-supy`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:31:08 <bb-supy`> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:31:14 <skelly> was just about to mention the meeting
16:31:21 <djmitche> hey everyone, sorry I'm a few minutes behind
16:31:26 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
16:31:32 <djmitche> who's here?
16:31:35 <rutsky> hi!
16:31:39 <nicolas17> hi djmitche, ltns
16:31:50 <djmitche> hi!
16:31:52 <CrtxReavr> <=== JAFO
16:32:10 <tomprince> I'm here.
16:32:13 <djmitche> https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda
16:32:14 * nicolas17 was probably still called PovAddict last time he was here
16:32:23 <djmitche> I recognized your real name :)
16:32:32 <djmitche> you kicked the habit? :)
16:32:34 * nicolas17 got one too many x-rated joke at his expense
16:32:42 <djmitche> haha
16:32:47 <djmitche> ok..
16:32:55 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
16:33:38 <djmitche> https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/2506
16:33:45 <djmitche> started using towncrier for release notes, that's cool!
16:34:37 <djmitche> anything else to highlight?
16:35:00 <djmitche> some irc fixes..
16:35:21 <djmitche> #topic Releases
16:35:21 <tardyp> hi guys
16:35:26 * djmitche waves
16:35:27 <djmitche> #undo
16:35:27 <bb-supy`> Removing item from minutes: <ircmeeting.items.Topic object at 0x80694b910>
16:35:30 <djmitche> anything else new this week?
16:35:47 <tardyp> I did start the work on gerrit improvements
16:36:11 <tardyp> so that we have more reliability on gerrit change source.
16:36:14 <djmitche> awesome
16:36:23 <djmitche> #info improvements underway to gerrit change source
16:36:24 <djmitche> https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/2502
16:36:38 <tardyp> and I started on towncrier as you said
16:36:50 <tardyp> but the problem is that towncrier template is not customizable
16:37:04 <tardyp> and it generates spelling errors by itself
16:37:24 <djmitche> haha, oops
16:37:27 <tardyp> so I really check the spelling of release note which is imho important
16:37:30 <djmitche> do we need to fork it
16:37:45 <tardyp> there is already a PR about it
16:37:54 <djmitche> ok
16:38:07 <tardyp> so we'll have to wait that this PR lands to enable the spell checks of the RN
16:38:15 <tardyp> waiting for that there is manual verification
16:38:17 <djmitche> that's not so bad
16:38:44 <djmitche> I was glad to see the PR template updated, that should help
16:39:06 <djmitche> #topic Releases
16:39:13 <tardyp> yes we talked about it a lot, but never actually did it
16:39:21 <djmitche> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/buildbot still has a bunch of betas -- should we hide those?
16:40:33 <tardyp> yes. this is a mistake from my part
16:40:36 <djmitche> ok
16:40:40 <djmitche> I can do that
16:40:54 <djmitche> #action djmitche to hide 0.9.0 betas in pypi
16:41:01 <djmitche> and 0.9.0 itself
16:41:03 <tardyp> done
16:41:06 <djmitche> hah, ok
16:41:08 <djmitche> #undo
16:41:08 <bb-supy`> Removing item from minutes: <ircmeeting.items.Action object at 0x80694bf90>
16:41:15 <djmitche> #topic Move to Github
16:41:23 <djmitche> I got a bunch of emails from the sandbox about this move
16:41:39 <tardyp> me too :)
16:41:40 <djmitche> sa2ajj: are we closer to flipping the switch?
16:41:58 <djmitche> he might not be around..
16:42:26 <djmitche> I'd kind of rather have this done than perfect :)
16:42:37 <djmitche> #info no updates this week, but work on the converter continues
16:42:52 <djmitche> rutsky: how about botbot.me?
16:42:57 <djmitche> #topic irc logging change
16:43:10 <rutsky> looks like irclogs.jackgrigg.com is down for some time
16:43:21 <rutsky> I wrote letter to Jack Grigg about this issue.
16:43:37 <nicolas17> move to github?
16:43:38 <rutsky> no response from BotBot guys or on ticket yet
16:43:44 <tardyp> I think then its time to switch to botbot.met
16:43:51 <tardyp> as we dont have any logger anymore
16:44:09 <tardyp> we can try to import stuff later
16:44:20 <rutsky> sounds reasonable
16:44:27 <djmitche> ++ from me too
16:44:33 <tardyp> also I can provide the log coming from  irccloud
16:44:38 <djmitche> #agreed time to throw the switch and switch to botbot, without archives
16:44:53 <rutsky> who will fill out application form for botbot.me?
16:45:01 * djmitche nominates you :)
16:45:11 <tardyp> ++
16:45:16 <rutsky> I believe requirements for applicant that he should be chan op on #buildbot
16:45:41 <rutsky> ok :)
16:45:46 <djmitche> :)
16:45:48 <rutsky> then it's action on me
16:46:02 <djmitche> #action rutsky to sign up for botbot.me
16:46:08 <djmitche> looping back,
16:46:12 <tardyp> dont forget to update the topic when its done
16:46:25 <djmitche> nicolas17: yeah, we're planning on moving open, current issues off of trac and into github issues
16:46:33 <nicolas17> OH! issues
16:46:41 <rutsky> tardyp: yes, botbot.me and Freenode requires that topic includes address of logger
16:46:43 <djmitche> sorry, yes :)
16:46:45 <nicolas17> I was confused "wasn't the code on github all along"
16:46:58 <djmitche> well, not in the olden days (first arch, then darcs)
16:47:05 <djmitche> and then git.cz or something like that
16:47:19 <djmitche> but yes, since github existed, we've been on it, more or less :)
16:47:59 <djmitche> any other topics?
16:48:30 <tardyp> nope
16:49:45 <tardyp> djmitche: #endmeeting ?
16:50:03 * nicolas17 is thinking of locally trying buildbot for KDE again
16:50:29 <tardyp> nicolas17: cool!
16:50:37 <djmitche> #endmeeting