#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:59:56 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introductions (djmitche, 17:00:24)
    1. https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda (djmitche, 17:00:31)

  2. Week in Review (djmitche, 17:02:00)
    1. Lots of improvements to bitbucket support (djmitche, 17:03:39)
    2. Improvement for read-only REST API (djmitche, 17:04:56)

  3. Releases (djmitche, 17:05:08)
    1. improvements to internal testing: better docker image for bbtest, more e2e tests from david (djmitche, 17:07:32)
    2. now using towncrier for release notes, which will reduce merge conflicts and help ensure every change is recorded (djmitche, 17:07:54)
    3. 0.9.2 released just a few hours ago (djmitche, 17:09:50)
    4. https://pypi.python.org/pypi/buildbot/0.9.2 (djmitche, 17:10:07)

  4. Mail Issues (djmitche, 17:11:03)
    1. https://syslog.buildbot.net/app/kibana#/discover?_g=(refreshInterval:(display:Off,pause:!f,value:0),time:(from:now-7d,mode:quick,to:now))&_a=(columns:!(_source),index:'logstash-*',interval:auto,query:(query_string:(analyze_wildcard:!t,query:bounce)),sort:!('@timestamp',desc)) (tardyp, 17:16:39)

  5. botbot.me (djmitche, 17:19:14)
    1. no update from botbot.me (djmitche, 17:19:28)
    2. so switching there is probably not a good idea (djmitche, 17:19:39)
    3. might be best to self-host botbot.me (djmitche, 17:23:26)
    4. jackgrigg is down for several weeks now, too (djmitche, 17:23:41)
    5. ACTION: djmitche to update bug with this status (djmitche, 17:23:50)


Meeting ended at 17:27:31 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to update bug with this status


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to update bug with this status


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (60)
  2. tardyp (40)
  3. verm__ (16)
  4. rutsky (6)
  5. bb-supy (3)
  6. skelly (2)
  7. bb-trac (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.