17:04:42 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
17:04:42 <bb-supy`> Meeting started Tue Feb 28 17:04:42 2017 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:04:42 <bb-supy`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
17:04:42 <bb-supy`> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
17:05:18 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
17:05:19 <djmitche> https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda
17:05:25 <djmitche> ROLL CALL!
17:05:31 <rutsky> hi!
17:05:34 <djmitche> hi!
17:05:42 <djmitche> sorry to start late - got distracted by barking dog
17:06:47 <rutsky> djmitche was it barking on you? :)
17:06:55 <djmitche> no, my dog barking at the mailman
17:07:06 <djmitche> hm, if it's just the two of us...
17:07:06 <rutsky> I thought you have cat...
17:07:11 <djmitche> I have 2 cats and 1 dog
17:07:30 <rutsky> oh, a lot of animals!
17:07:33 <djmitche> hehe
17:07:57 <rutsky> well, there is no news from me for the last week
17:08:25 <djmitche> ok
17:08:33 <djmitche> I think I'll call the meeting a wash then :)
17:08:39 <rutsky> sa2ajj_: around?
17:09:22 <rutsky> one question I might rise is about SFC --- I haven't got any news from them
17:09:32 <djmitche> ok
17:09:39 <djmitche> I think Tony is back now -- I can re-email
17:10:12 <rutsky> ok, let me ping him first and I'll ask you later if he will not respond :)
17:10:32 <bdbaddog> here
17:11:10 <bdbaddog> rutsky: Want me to inquire with SFC again?
17:11:22 <rutsky> bdbaddog: hi!
17:11:28 <rutsky> bdbaddog: not yet, I think
17:11:39 <rutsky> let me write an e-mail for them today
17:12:16 <bdbaddog> k.  As far as I remember, all thing are in place on your side and you're waiting for funds? or are you still waiting for documents from them?
17:12:36 <skelly> just in time tardyp
17:12:38 <djmitche> I jsut sent an email
17:12:57 <rutsky> bdbaddog: all things are done on my side, I'm waiting for payment, yes
17:12:59 <djmitche> emails from a few people won't hurt :)
17:13:06 <djmitche> ok, that's a quorum..
17:13:20 <rutsky> bdbaddog: also finally signed agreement (by SFC) would be nice :)
17:13:36 <tardyp> looks like irccloud got disconnected
17:13:41 <djmitche> #topic Weekly Summary
17:13:47 <tardyp> I didn't see any thing
17:13:54 <rutsky> I believe net-30 basis of payment will expire on 4-th of March
17:13:55 <djmitche> but you're here now :)
17:14:12 <djmitche> rutsky: ^^ that's a good thing to include in an email
17:14:29 <rutsky> djmitche: yes, I'll do
17:14:53 <djmitche> Looks like this week was more Py3, including some testers (py3.6)
17:14:58 <tardyp> so this week, we got py3 100%
17:15:03 <tardyp> py3,5 and py3,6
17:15:04 <bdbaddog> Be sure to CC us and I'll follow up a few days later if no response.
17:15:32 <djmitche> #info Python-3 compatibility is at 100%!!
17:15:44 <djmitche> there's still the issue of master/worker version compatibility, right?
17:15:44 <tardyp> waiting for twisted 17.2 release to claim py3 support
17:16:08 <tardyp> this is getting fixed. still discussing on the proper patch in twisted to make it right
17:16:13 <djmitche> great
17:16:26 <djmitche> #info Progress on the Twisted issues behind master/worker compatibility
17:16:39 <tardyp> I also merged the rm -rf contrib patch yesterday
17:16:42 <bdbaddog> Great!
17:16:46 <djmitche> awesome :)
17:16:57 <djmitche> #info contrib/ is now gone from the main repo, and in a buildbot-contrib repo
17:17:07 <tardyp> and noc0lour did manage to cleanup the history on the buildbot-contrib repo
17:17:17 <djmitche> cool, thanks noc0lour!
17:17:20 <djmitche> updates on 0.9.5?
17:18:05 <tardyp> I did merge also an important security patch to let people require authz for the scheduler disable checkbox in the UI
17:18:18 <tardyp> which was a blocker for 0.9.5 release
17:18:29 <tardyp> then there is the secret manager code, which is half finished
17:18:39 <tardyp> I'dlike to have this finished before 0.9.5
17:19:07 <djmitche> sounds good
17:19:31 <djmitche> #info security patch (requiring authz to disable scheduler) is landed
17:19:42 <djmitche> #info secret manager still in progress, blocking 0.9.5
17:19:52 <djmitche> #topic Trac -> Github issue migration
17:20:00 <djmitche> I see https://github.com/tardyp/buildbot_issues_sandbox/issues/1 - how is this going?
17:20:13 <tardyp> I did start to take the script back
17:20:27 <tardyp> I wanted to add comment parsing
17:20:35 <tardyp> which is for me important information
17:20:46 <tardyp> and then I am pretty happy with the formatting
17:21:10 <tardyp> sa2ajj_: I am not sure if you are here.
17:21:12 <djmitche> meaning, including the trac comments in the issue?
17:21:25 <tardyp> sa2ajj_: if you can pass me your user mapping database that would be great
17:21:32 <tardyp> djmitche: correct
17:22:30 <djmitche> #info Pierre working on the migration script
17:22:41 <djmitche> #info adding a process to copy trac comments to the github issue
17:22:50 <djmitche> OK
17:22:52 <djmitche> oo, time is short, sorry
17:22:58 <djmitche> #topic Google Analytics
17:23:09 <djmitche> I saw you sent a copy of the report, tardyp  - anything to draw attention to?
17:23:27 <tardyp> I did configure weekly report emailing to botherders
17:23:59 <tardyp> it was supposed to work last week, but it didn't apparently
17:24:28 <djmitche> oh, I see
17:24:45 <tardyp> interresting fact is that we have a part of trafic comming from alternative.to
17:24:56 <djmitche> I think it's emailing buildbot@sfconservancy.org, which includes conservancy folks too - probably not worth it
17:25:06 <djmitche> #info getting traffic from alternative.to
17:25:13 <djmitche> but I searched for buildbot there and didn't find anything
17:25:15 <tardyp> and buildbot does not have a very big note there. I was wondering if we could at least all of us like buildbot on that site
17:25:40 <tardyp> its https://alternativeto.net/
17:25:41 <djmitche> link?
17:25:53 <djmitche> oh
17:25:55 <djmitche> not altentiave.to
17:26:24 <tardyp> neither
17:26:40 <rutsky> https://alternativeto.net/software/buildbot/
17:26:48 <rutsky> This one?
17:26:57 <tardyp> re  buildbot@sfconservancy.org, I didn't find a botherders only mailing list appart from that one
17:27:07 <tardyp> yes
17:27:14 <bdbaddog> done alternative.io..
17:27:26 <djmitche> I think it's botherders@lists.buildbot.net
17:27:57 <djmitche> I actually need to go at :30 today, so.. anythign else in 2 minutes?
17:28:51 <tardyp> probably for 0.9.5 I'll suggest people to like buildbot in alternativeto.net
17:28:56 <tardyp> agree?
17:29:58 <djmitche> sure!
17:30:09 <rutsky> Done
17:30:15 * djmitche working on it
17:30:20 <djmitche> ok, I have to go..
17:30:24 <djmitche> #endmeeting