#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:00:05 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introduction (djmitche, 16:00:16)
    1. https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda (djmitche, 16:00:19)

  2. Week In Review (djmitche, 16:04:54)
    1. A bunch of minor features have been meged (djmitche, 16:05:57)
    2. ACTION: djmitche to update weekly email to show GH issues (djmitche, 16:08:38)

  3. stackexchange bot (djmitche, 16:08:55)
    1. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/issues/2983 this one (noc0lour, 16:09:55)
    2. AGREED: Let's run this on thefinn93's infra for now and see how it works, considering porting to supybot and running on BB infra later (djmitche, 16:13:37)


Meeting ended at 16:15:56 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to update weekly email to show GH issues


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to update weekly email to show GH issues


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (38)
  2. noc0lour (13)
  3. thefinn93 (11)
  4. feenes (8)
  5. skelly (6)
  6. bb-supy (3)
  7. diabeteman (2)
  8. dol-sen (1)
  9. tlsbot (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.