16:00:05 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:00:05 <bb-supy> Meeting started Tue Mar 28 16:00:05 2017 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:05 <bb-supy> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:00:05 <bb-supy> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:00:07 <djmitche> it is!
16:00:16 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
16:00:19 <djmitche> https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda
16:00:19 <noc0lour> oh, perfect, just came into the office
16:01:05 <djmitche> The agenda looks much as it did last week :)
16:01:10 <djmitche> who is here?
16:01:39 <noc0lour> I'm here, but I don't have a lot to say ;)
16:01:56 <feenes> hi guys
16:01:58 <diabeteman> I'm here too but I'll just watch today
16:02:11 <diabeteman> new guy, feeling the temperature for now :)
16:02:24 <feenes> just noticed, that gitlab is 'normalizing' repository names. and ignores the case when cloning.
16:02:33 <feenes> in itslef that doesn't seem to be a problem.
16:02:54 <feenes> However in buildbot my changefilter fails now
16:03:29 <feenes> util.ChangeFilter(project=projectname)
16:03:39 <feenes> or at least I think this is what happens.
16:04:47 <djmitche> hehe
16:04:54 <djmitche> #topic Week In Review
16:04:59 <djmitche> I'm starting to think pierre isn't here :(
16:05:29 <noc0lour> yeah, maybe he doesn't want to miss his training ;)
16:05:45 <skelly> ah, meeting
16:05:51 <skelly> forgot it's at 11
16:05:56 <feenes> well enjoy the meeting.
16:05:57 <djmitche> #info A bunch of minor features have been meged
16:06:07 <djmitche> feenes: we'll be done shortly, please stick around
16:06:17 <feenes> ok
16:06:41 <djmitche> I don't see anything the title of which leaps out at me
16:07:02 <djmitche> in fact, there might not be much to say at all today
16:07:10 <djmitche> the other agenda items are from last week
16:07:19 <djmitche> should we call it off?
16:07:37 <noc0lour> one thing: thefinn93 wrote a stackexchange/overflow bot and we could figure out how to run it
16:07:38 <skelly> need to update the weekly email to use github issues
16:08:11 <noc0lour> if we are okay if he runs it and it will be around in this channel, or if we want to run it on our own infra
16:08:27 <djmitche> skelly: good point
16:08:38 <djmitche> #action djmitche to update weekly email to show GH issues
16:08:55 <djmitche> #topic stackexchange bot
16:09:09 <djmitche> noc0lour: "we could" or "couldn't"?
16:09:11 * djmitche confused
16:09:20 <noc0lour> we want or we don't want ;)
16:09:35 <noc0lour> it is a sopel plugin and he already dropped a link in the issue
16:09:40 <dol-sen> oh good, bugs are now on github :)
16:09:55 <noc0lour> https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/issues/2983 this one
16:10:07 <djmitche> oh, cool
16:10:28 <noc0lour> so, basically he can run it for us, but we can choose to run it on buildbot infra if we prefer that
16:11:02 <djmitche> maybe we should have him run it for a bit, to see how it works out
16:11:12 <djmitche> and if he wants to stop running it, we can do the same locally?
16:11:30 <noc0lour> yup, it is a plugin for the sopel irc bot
16:11:40 <skelly> would be nice to port to supy so can use existing supybot
16:11:46 <djmitche> yeah, either way
16:11:52 <djmitche> so many bot frameworks :)
16:11:58 * thefinn93 is happy to port to supy
16:12:06 <djmitche> ohai :)
16:12:25 <thefinn93> i've written plugins in both
16:12:28 <thefinn93> ohai
16:12:32 <noc0lour> awesome :)
16:12:33 <djmitche> let's see how it works before putting too much more time into it :)
16:12:41 <skelly> yeah
16:12:43 <thefinn93> im on a shitty mobile connection right now, i'll be on a more reliable connection in ~20 min
16:12:52 <skelly> sopel has meetbot equivalent too
16:13:01 <djmitche> oh, that's cool
16:13:15 <djmitche> so I think we're agreed
16:13:37 <djmitche> #agree Let's run this on thefinn93's infra for now and see how it works, considering porting to supybot and running on BB infra later
16:14:09 <thefinn93> should i turn it on then?
16:14:13 <djmitche> sure!
16:14:20 <thefinn93> .stackexchange subscribe stackoverflow buildbot
16:14:31 * thefinn93 hopes the bot is still here
16:14:33 <thefinn93> nope
16:14:35 <thefinn93> lol
16:14:39 <djmitche> hehe
16:14:48 <djmitche> any other business to attend to, while that's getting started?
16:14:49 <thefinn93> oh apparently it parted? i dont think i told it to do that...
16:14:59 <djmitche> uhoh, singularity has occurred?
16:15:09 <noc0lour> to we have other agenda items we can dicuss without pierre?
16:15:12 <noc0lour> *do
16:15:12 <thefinn93> .stackexchange subscribe stackoverflow buildbot
16:15:13 <tlsbot> thefinn93: Subscribed #buildbot to buildbot on stackoverflow
16:15:41 <djmitche> yay!
16:15:45 <djmitche> no, I don't think so :)
16:15:51 * djmitche calls it a wrap then
16:15:56 <djmitche> #endmeeting