16:59:37 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:59:37 <bb-supy> Meeting started Tue Apr 11 16:59:37 2017 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:59:37 <bb-supy> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:59:37 <bb-supy> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:59:41 <noc0lour> nah, I just had my browser handy (:
17:00:14 <tardyp> hello all
17:00:19 <djmitche> hello!
17:00:21 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
17:00:23 <djmitche> https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda
17:00:33 <djmitche> hah, and bill's not here now :(
17:00:52 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
17:00:57 <djmitche> soo.. what's new this week
17:01:37 <tardyp> a normal week this week.
17:01:44 <tardyp> a few bug fixes.
17:02:00 <tardyp> I am working on the UI ones.
17:02:20 <tardyp> I created this RFC: https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/3103
17:02:22 <djmitche> ok
17:03:03 <djmitche> #info work on bug fixes
17:03:11 <tardyp> I got some feedback from nocolor, I 'd like to have a bit more from experimented devs.
17:03:15 <djmitche> #info RFC for "Virtual Builders" - https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/3103
17:03:17 * djmitche looking
17:04:07 <tardyp> goal is to have this UI for console view in buildbot_travis https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/3108
17:04:39 <tardyp> so that our buildbot looks more like a "standard" buildbot, and we can keep an eye on usability of dashboards
17:04:53 <djmitche> makes senes
17:05:00 <djmitche> #info looking for more comments on the idea
17:05:27 <djmitche> it's an elegant design I like it
17:05:36 <djmitche> noc0lour: anything to add?
17:06:47 <djmitche> sounds like no releases are coming up, so I'll skip the releases topic
17:07:04 <djmitche> #topic Change Meeting Time to 17:00 London time (follow UK timezones)
17:07:14 <djmitche> I'm OK with this
17:07:21 <djmitche> I'm not sure it will reduce confusion :)
17:07:23 <skelly> tardyp: I'll take a look at the RFC this week
17:07:26 <skelly> I was off last week
17:07:49 <tardyp> skelly: thanks!
17:08:21 <djmitche> shall we try a meetbot vote?
17:08:30 <tardyp> ok
17:09:15 <djmitche> #startvote move meeting to 17:00 London time? Move Keep
17:09:15 <bb-supy> Begin voting on: move meeting to 17:00 London time? Valid vote options are Move, Keep.
17:09:15 <bb-supy> Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
17:09:27 <djmitche> #vote Move
17:09:31 <tardyp> #vote Move
17:09:55 <djmitche> skelly: noc0lour?
17:09:58 <tardyp> skelly: noc0lour ?
17:10:01 <djmitche> hehe
17:10:01 <tardyp> ahah
17:10:28 <skelly> #vote move
17:10:43 <noc0lour> oh, erm
17:11:24 <noc0lour> nothing to add
17:11:30 <djmitche> ok
17:11:35 <djmitche> #endvote
17:11:35 <bb-supy> Voted on "move meeting to 17:00 London time?" Results are
17:11:35 <bb-supy> Move (3): tardyp, djmitche, skelly
17:11:46 <djmitche> so london time it is!
17:12:12 <djmitche> #info NOTE: that means one hour earlier than this week (currently 18:12)
17:12:17 <djmitche> ok
17:12:22 <djmitche> #topic Trac -> Github move
17:12:28 <djmitche> this seems to have gone over quite well
17:12:35 <djmitche> are there still cleanup things to work on?
17:12:43 <tardyp> Last time I said I would work on moving the wiki to GH as well
17:12:53 <skelly> have had more participation by others after moving to Github
17:13:04 <tardyp> I did work a bit more on it, and it was indeed a bit harder than I expected
17:13:08 <skelly> trac rarely got tickets filed by new people
17:13:33 <djmitche> skelly: that's good to see an uptick so soon
17:13:51 <tardyp> We just add one guy created a GH account just for sending a ticket !
17:14:01 <djmitche> ha, awesome
17:14:05 <skelly> nothing huge, but trac was ~0 and it's now >0 ;)
17:14:12 <djmitche> one more (unpaid) customer for Github, you're welcome!
17:14:24 <tardyp> hehe
17:14:56 <djmitche> #info tardyp is working on wiki migration, but it is tricky
17:15:01 <djmitche> anything else to add?
17:15:26 <tardyp> no
17:15:28 <djmitche> I'm really just a clueless MC for these meetings now, so unless there's stuff y'all want to talk about..
17:15:29 <djmitche> ok :)
17:15:58 <djmitche> #endmeeting