#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:04:46 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introduction (djmitche, 16:05:02)
    1. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SAiv3Tk3lACPFVaCNExTjeU7z7NKCKCfP9_2AZ5lpjE/edit - agenda (djmitche, 16:05:22)

  2. Week in Review (djmitche, 16:05:39)
    1. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/3333 -- interesting, allowing masters to run with an in-memory DB (djmitche, 16:07:27)
    2. New PRs for stash (bitbucket) support (djmitche, 16:10:37)
    3. and hooks (djmitche, 16:10:56)
    4. almost finished with grid view and secret providers (djmitche, 16:11:18)
    5. And 0.9.8 was released! (djmitche, 16:12:24)
    6. there are several large-scale deployments planned for 0.9.8 (djmitche, 16:14:57)

  3. Want To Write A Book? (djmitche, 16:15:13)
    1. open opportunity to write a chapter about Buildbot in a book on Twisted (djmitche, 16:18:38)
    2. ACTION: djmitche to send a note to devel@ asking for authors (djmitche, 16:27:03)
    3. Discussion of a Buildbot-specific *book*, but let's write the chapter first (djmitche, 16:27:51)

  4. events.buildbot.net (djmitche, 16:28:03)
    1. https://www.irccloud.com/pastebin/jxed5sw0/ (tardyp, 16:32:41)
    2. discussion of making the Buildbot usage data public, for download from buildbot.net (djmitche, 16:36:32)
    3. AGREED: will make the event data public and available for download, with a Jupyter notebook to load the data (djmitche, 16:40:31)


Meeting ended at 16:42:27 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to send a note to devel@ asking for authors


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to send a note to devel@ asking for authors


People present (lines said)

  1. tardyp (78)
  2. djmitche (73)
  3. warner (34)
  4. bdbaddog1 (12)
  5. rjarry (11)
  6. bb-supy` (3)
  7. s0undt3ch (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.