#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:00:33 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introduction (djmitche, 16:00:54)
    1. http://bit.ly/2rup31x Agenda (djmitche, 16:01:02)
    2. Apologies for last week - I got something scheduled over the meeting at the last minute (djmitche, 16:01:48)

  2. Week(s) in Review (djmitche, 16:02:52)
    1. weekly update email appears to be malfunctioning - maybe related to systems issues (djmitche, 16:04:39)
    2. feels like participation is up since moving issues to github - lots more bugs filed (djmitche, 16:09:44)
    3. released 0.9.9.post2 (djmitche, 16:10:16)
    4. fixes a broken tarball upload (djmitche, 16:11:39)

  3. Systems Issues - DNS (djmitche, 16:11:43)
    1. DNS resolution from BB infra is broken (djmitche, 16:13:41)
    2. will file an OSUOSL support request, as the recursive resolvers are theirs (djmitche, 16:16:31)
    3. ACTION: skelly will contact support (djmitche, 16:16:50)

  4. Broken mentionbot: action: nocolour (djmitche, 16:17:05)
    1. https://github.com/facebook/mention-bot/issues/230 << (noc0lour, 16:21:06)
    2. https://github.com/blog/2392-introducing-code-owners (djmitche, 16:23:42)
    3. AGREED: will keep using mention-bot if it starts working again, but won't try to replace it with something else (djmitche, 16:29:04)


Meeting ended at 16:29:58 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. skelly will contact support


Action items, by person

  1. skelly
    1. skelly will contact support


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (63)
  2. tardyp (35)
  3. skelly (15)
  4. noc0lour (10)
  5. bdbaddog (5)
  6. bb-supy (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.