16:01:03 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:01:03 <bb-supy`> Meeting started Tue Aug  8 16:01:03 2017 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:01:03 <bb-supy`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:01:03 <bb-supy`> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:01:10 <djmitche> I *should* have gotten a reminder today
16:01:13 <djmitche> anyway
16:01:18 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
16:01:33 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x
16:01:48 <tardyp> hey!
16:01:52 <djmitche> who else is here!
16:03:11 <djmitche> ok :)
16:03:15 <djmitche> #topic Week In Review
16:03:40 <tardyp> that will be quick. I merged a few pending PullRequests, and created a release.
16:03:54 <skelly> I am here
16:03:57 <djmitche> #info 0.9.10 is out!
16:04:02 <djmitche> looks like mostly bugfixes merged?
16:04:07 <tardyp> looks like few people are using it, and everything is great so far
16:04:17 <tardyp> yes, that was mostly bufixes
16:04:19 <djmitche> #info good success for 0.9.10 so far
16:04:20 <djmitche> great
16:04:40 <djmitche> I guess that covered releases  too
16:04:50 <djmitche> #topic Twisted Book Chapter
16:05:00 <tardyp> I need to sign that thing
16:05:02 <djmitche> I haven't thought about this since last Tuesday
16:05:03 <djmitche> ah
16:06:32 <Frodox-phone> Hi!
16:06:57 <djmitche> hi Frodox-phone :)
16:07:04 <djmitche> I added a summary outline to the meeting agenda
16:07:10 <djmitche> we should probably figure out who is writing what
16:07:36 <tardyp> right
16:08:06 <djmitche> I can talk about the utilities
16:08:36 <djmitche> ..and testing
16:09:26 <tardyp> I think the best is to work directly on the document, and see who is filling which part
16:09:28 <djmitche> ..and the history of Twisted + BB
16:09:30 <tardyp> depending on the inspiration
16:09:42 <djmitche> ok
16:09:49 <djmitche> Frodox-phone: should we share a doc with you too?
16:10:08 <Frodox-phone> I see an outline
16:11:17 <djmitche> invited
16:11:48 <Frodox-phone> But sadly.., I  don't feel enough knowledge/experience to write fully chapter by myself yet on such theoretical highlevel topics
16:13:08 <djmitche> well, it's only bits of the chapter :)
16:13:15 <djmitche> We can just start putting text in that document
16:13:56 <tardyp> Frodox-phone: you can still help in making sure our text is well structured and understandable
16:14:09 <djmitche> yeah
16:14:30 <Frodox-phone> Yes, in this way - with pleasure
16:14:33 <djmitche> #info started dividing the outline up and drafting text in the google doc
16:14:43 <djmitche> anything else?
16:15:14 <Frodox-phone> Again, who is our auditory?
16:15:27 <Frodox-phone> Like, reader level/skills
16:16:12 <tardyp> I think this is for wide range software developers
16:16:24 <tardyp> people who want to develop using twisted
16:17:20 <djmitche> and the whole book is about twisted, with a few chapters of introduction, so I don't think we need to explain things
16:18:11 <djmitche> do we want to make the google doc public?
16:18:57 <djmitche> hah, we did last week
16:18:59 <djmitche> so there it is
16:19:05 <djmitche> we should probably turn off public edit then
16:19:13 <frodox-2> Any legal issues..? Did you asked Todd?
16:19:14 <tardyp> I think we said last week that we needed to ask apress
16:19:18 <djmitche> Frodox-phone: if you let me know your google acct I can share with you
16:19:56 <djmitche> https://supybot.buildbot.net/meetings/buildbot/2017/buildbot.2017-08-01-16.04.log.html#l-99 :)
16:20:04 <djmitche> I'll ask Todd
16:20:12 <djmitche> #action djmitche to ask Todd about writing the text in public
16:20:26 <frodox-2> Send In private message
16:21:12 <tardyp> sounds good!
16:21:45 <frodox-2> Got it (invite)
16:22:23 * djmitche making a new doc for the text
16:22:25 <djmitche> ok
16:22:30 <djmitche> otherwise, any other business?
16:24:17 <djmitche> #endmeeting