17:01:27 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
17:01:27 <bb-supy> Meeting started Tue Nov  7 17:01:27 2017 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:01:27 <bb-supy> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
17:01:27 <bb-supy> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
17:01:47 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
17:01:52 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x
17:02:28 <djmitche> looks like a short meeting this week!
17:02:31 <djmitche> #topic Week In Review
17:02:36 <rjarry> hi all
17:02:45 <djmitche> hi rjarry  :)
17:02:52 <tardyp> week has been calm
17:03:00 <tardyp> I've prepared the release
17:03:05 <tardyp> release notes are ready
17:03:21 <djmitche> 0.9.13?
17:03:21 <tardyp> just need to hit the return key to build the zips..
17:03:24 <tardyp> yes
17:03:27 <djmitche> awesome :)
17:03:28 <tardyp> already beg of month
17:03:35 <djmitche> #info 0.9.13 is ready
17:03:45 <djmitche> would we ever go to 0.10 or 1.0?
17:05:19 <tardyp> we have a 1.0 milestone
17:05:28 <tardyp> a few issues to fix I think
17:06:15 <tardyp> https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A1.0.0
17:06:26 <tardyp> looking at that, we mostly delivered already all that
17:06:28 <djmitche> thanks, I was just looking that up :)
17:06:32 <djmitche> great!
17:06:43 <djmitche> #info 1.0.0 may not be far off!
17:06:58 <djmitche> 15 years to 1.0!
17:07:06 <tardyp> ahah
17:07:30 <djmitche> #topic Expert Twisted progress
17:07:37 <djmitche> I owe you some reviews on this, sorry
17:07:53 <tardyp> and I need to address the one you did
17:08:10 <tardyp> The other people are making some progress.
17:08:13 <djmitche> I guess that's the progress :)
17:08:14 <tardyp> book is already 180 pages
17:08:18 <djmitche> awesome!
17:08:24 <djmitche> we had better pull our weight
17:08:47 <djmitche> #info Book is already 180 pages overall
17:08:57 <tardyp> the buildbot pages are mostly finished
17:08:59 <djmitche> #info Chapter is mostly written, just awaiting first-round reviews from each other
17:09:11 <tardyp> I think there are one or two paragraph that I need to write left
17:09:26 <djmitche> no problem!
17:09:50 <tardyp> I think I will just merge my paragraph
17:09:54 <tardyp> and edit them as a review
17:10:03 <djmitche> that seems good
17:10:04 <tardyp> it feal awkward to just copy paste your fixes
17:10:10 <djmitche> yeah
17:10:12 <djmitche> I can make PRs
17:10:21 <djmitche> and reading the whole thing as a unit will probably hep
17:10:22 <djmitche> *help
17:10:23 <tardyp> I think this will be faster for both
17:10:38 <tardyp> I don't think we really have a unit between paragraph
17:10:47 <tardyp> its mostly sub-chapters...
17:11:23 <djmitche> yes
17:11:38 <tardyp> anyway I think it is interresting
17:12:01 <tardyp> we will probably need to rewrite brian section a bit better
17:12:18 <tardyp> or ask him to do so when he's done with its sections
17:12:20 <djmitche> yeah, I expect we'll do a lot of rewriting -- first attempt was just to get information out there
17:12:21 <djmitche> yep
17:13:43 <tardyp> no more topic?
17:13:49 <djmitche> nope!
17:13:53 <tardyp> rjarry: any news with debian ppl?
17:13:53 <djmitche> #endmeeting