#buildbot: Weekly

Meeting started by tardyp at 16:59:59 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. introductions (tardyp, 17:00:14)
  2. week in review (tardyp, 17:01:49)
    1. Fossa badge is up. We have no licensing breakage aparently (tardyp, 17:02:59)
    2. merge PR which improve change rebuildability (tardyp, 17:03:31)

  3. releases (tardyp, 17:06:28)
    1. still a bit of work to finish 1.0. (tardyp, 17:10:16)
    2. AGREED: we will release 0.9.14 for this month, and let us the time to finish it (tardyp, 17:10:47)

  4. SVG icon (tardyp, 17:11:49)
    1. good discussion is ongoing about new icon in SVG for buildbot. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/issues/3785 (tardyp, 17:12:29)
    2. ACTION: Pierre to send an email with discussion proposal (tardyp, 17:24:10)

  5. debian pkg (tardyp, 17:24:23)
    1. rjarry will probably be the next debian packager (tardyp, 17:26:01)

  6. chapter (tardyp, 17:26:22)
    1. review patch merged by frodox this week (tardyp, 17:26:37)


Meeting ended at 17:27:51 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Pierre to send an email with discussion proposal


People present (lines said)

  1. tardyp (62)
  2. rjarry (38)
  3. bdbaddog (5)
  4. bb-supy (4)
  5. dol-sen (3)
  6. djmitche (1)
  7. bb-github (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.