17:00:56 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
17:00:56 <bb-supy`> Meeting started Tue Jan  9 17:00:56 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:00:56 <bb-supy`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
17:00:56 <bb-supy`> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
17:01:07 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x
17:01:15 <tardyp> hi all!
17:01:22 * djmitche waves
17:02:39 <djmitche> ok
17:02:55 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
17:03:18 <tardyp> So after the 0.9.15, we got a few bug reports
17:03:56 <tardyp> the most important one is https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/issues/3875
17:04:07 <tardyp> Worker doesn't reconnect to master and shutdown directly.
17:04:29 <tardyp> which is imo very annoying, so I had to make a post1 release
17:04:58 <tardyp> I fixed a few other smaller bugs, and then the release process was pretty smooth
17:06:06 <tardyp> it works on circle-ci, and I worked a bit last week on remaining things needed for buildbot travis to implement for using secrets, and doing stuff on tag push
17:06:42 <tardyp> so you can now define secrets in https://nine.buildbot.net/#/bbtravis/config/secrets
17:06:49 <tardyp> (if you are an admin)
17:06:51 <rjarry> hey all
17:06:54 <rjarry> o/
17:07:40 <tardyp> I guess those are the big news..
17:08:32 <bdbaddog> Nice work!
17:09:05 <djmitche> sorry, we're in an outage, I'm goign to be distracted :(
17:09:07 <rjarry> tardyp: does this mean pushing a new tag can create signed tarballs now ?
17:09:09 <djmitche> #chair tardyp
17:09:09 <bb-supy`> Current chairs: djmitche tardyp
17:09:10 <djmitche> :)
17:10:02 <tardyp> rjarry: no, I don't think I will sign on ci anyway. I'll aways add local signing I think
17:10:14 <rjarry> ok
17:10:28 <tardyp> we can now have a github token which can be used to create a release on github
17:10:35 <rjarry> I saw that yes
17:10:49 <tardyp> https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/releases/tag/v0.9.15.post1
17:11:14 <rjarry> artifacts are not signed here though
17:11:32 <tardyp> I could re-upload the .asc actually
17:11:38 <tardyp> I have them on my HD
17:11:45 <rjarry> after downloading the archives yes
17:11:56 <rjarry> sign locally and only upload the signatures
17:12:05 <tardyp> they are in pypi anyway
17:12:32 <tardyp> #topic Revisit completion of MOSS
17:12:35 <rjarry> oh, even better
17:13:12 <tardyp> djmitche has pushed a patch, and I merged it today
17:13:24 <tardyp> to cancel the spot instance if they fail
17:13:35 <djmitche> if they get a status we don't recognize
17:13:57 <tardyp> then I have some doc to write
17:14:09 <tardyp> bdbaddog: do you have more update?
17:14:40 <tardyp> #topic New SVG Icon for 1.0
17:14:44 <bdbaddog> Nope. I think once the docs are updated with info on how to configure to shutdown if worker shuts down, I think we've covered the bases.
17:14:55 <tardyp> cool
17:15:19 <rjarry> tardyp: the new icon is awesome
17:15:23 <tardyp> I believed I updated most of the sites where we have icons
17:15:24 <rjarry> nice work
17:15:27 <tardyp> the last one is this one https://hub.docker.com/u/buildbot/dashboard/
17:15:29 <tardyp> thanks
17:15:48 <tardyp> with the gravatar buildbot@vigirous
17:16:40 <tardyp> djmitche: maybe you can update also the one of the plus comunity https://plus.google.com/communities/109210901993926528208
17:16:56 <djmitche> sure
17:16:58 * djmitche makes note
17:17:14 <djmitche> #action djmitche to update icon on google plus
17:17:39 <tardyp> I can't think of other place where we need to update them (there is trac, but..)
17:18:57 <rjarry> I have to run now, but about debian packaging, I made some (small) progress
17:19:18 <tardyp> #topic debian packaging
17:19:24 <tardyp> #info some progress made
17:19:27 <tardyp> details?
17:19:34 <rjarry> I don't know if I have commit access to https://github.com/buildbot/debian-buildbot
17:19:53 <rjarry> for now, I forked my own copy
17:20:15 <rjarry> there may be some missing dependencies in debian
17:20:20 <rjarry> one minute, let me check
17:21:40 <rjarry> python3-ramlfications and python3-sphinx-jinja
17:21:45 <rjarry> required to build the docs
17:21:53 <rjarry> the rest seems ok
17:22:21 <tardyp> I added you in the appropriate group
17:22:32 <tardyp> so that you have commit access to debian-buildbot
17:22:45 <tardyp> #topic chapter progress
17:22:46 <rjarry> thx
17:22:57 <tardyp> djmitche any news on the reviews?
17:23:01 <tardyp> I don't.
17:23:10 <tardyp> have any
17:23:11 <djmitche> no, i haven't heard anything
17:23:20 <tardyp> ok
17:23:28 <tardyp> then nothing to report.
17:23:34 <tardyp> any other topic?
17:23:38 <rjarry> leaving now, have a good evening all
17:23:40 <rjarry> o/
17:24:53 <tardyp> byt
17:24:56 <tardyp> les close
17:25:01 <tardyp> #endmeeting