17:00:31 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
17:00:31 <bb-supy`> Meeting started Tue Jan 23 17:00:31 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:00:31 <bb-supy`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
17:00:31 <bb-supy`> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
17:00:37 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
17:01:01 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x
17:01:10 <rjarry_> allo
17:01:14 <tardyp> hello
17:01:15 <djmitche> allo!
17:01:40 <djmitche> who else is here?
17:03:30 <djmitche> ok!
17:03:33 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
17:03:40 <djmitche> what's new tardyp?
17:04:08 <tardyp> this week end we got lots of contribs from the misterious ila321
17:04:18 <tardyp> especially on the web UI.
17:04:38 <djmitche> huh, https://github.com/ila321
17:04:40 <djmitche> cool!
17:05:06 <tardyp> the contribs are quite good so this is cool. Hopefully he/she will follow up
17:05:47 <tardyp> nothing big appart from that
17:05:58 <tardyp> just finish up of things started week before.
17:06:19 <djmitche> "they" works :)
17:06:22 <djmitche> that's great
17:06:29 <djmitche> #info lots of great contributions from @ila321
17:06:30 <tardyp> https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/issues/3900 bug from a million buildrequest buildbot instance
17:06:42 <djmitche> wow
17:06:42 <rjarry> saw that one, lol
17:06:59 <djmitche> ok
17:07:06 <djmitche> #topic Releases
17:07:14 <djmitche> is 1.0.0 still "soon"? :)
17:07:29 <tardyp> yeah. I don't see why I would not release that next week
17:07:47 <tardyp> or the week after probably
17:07:54 <djmitche> #info 1.0.0 in the next weeks!
17:08:13 <rjarry> should we organize a party ?
17:08:26 <tardyp> We should probably work on a bigger blog post or something
17:08:41 <tardyp> we already have a bit of history material in the book
17:09:48 <tardyp> djmitche: would you be okay if I borrow some of that material?
17:09:52 <djmitche> absolutely
17:10:15 <tardyp> will try to make draft and let you guys review it.
17:11:01 <rjarry> cool
17:11:17 <djmitche> #topic MOSS completion
17:11:24 <djmitche> I don't see Bill around
17:11:30 <djmitche> do we know anything new/
17:11:49 * djmitche guesses no
17:12:12 <tardyp> yes
17:12:18 <djmitche> ok :)
17:12:22 <djmitche> #topic Debian Packages
17:12:33 <djmitche> updates here?
17:12:40 <rjarry> sorry, I made zero progress last week :(
17:12:46 <djmitche> haha, ok :)
17:13:06 <djmitche> #topic Chapter Progress
17:13:17 <tardyp> still no news from the review?
17:13:20 <djmitche> I haven't heard anything new -- sent PDFs over a week ago
17:13:40 <tardyp> ok we will probably give them a few more weeks
17:13:50 <djmitche> yeah, what choice do we have :)
17:13:53 <djmitche> #info no updates
17:14:54 <tardyp> I guess thats it
17:19:42 <djmitche> haha, ok
17:19:46 <djmitche> #endmeeting