#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 17:01:01 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introduction (djmitche, 17:01:08)
    1. http://bit.ly/2rup31x (djmitche, 17:01:14)

  2. Week in Review (djmitche, 17:02:21)
    1. no weekly update email this week :( (djmitche, 17:04:14)
    2. 1.0.0 maybe next week! (djmitche, 17:04:27)
    3. lots of discussion of the protocol abstraction on irc and the devel@ mailing list (djmitche, 17:04:46)
    4. regarding writing an implementation of the worker in C instead of Python (djmitche, 17:05:04)

  3. Debian Packaging (djmitche, 17:08:05)
  4. Book Chapter Progress (djmitche, 17:10:16)
    1. ACTION: djmitche to ask about status of review (djmitche, 17:11:02)


Meeting ended at 17:12:30 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to ask about status of review


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to ask about status of review


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (26)
  2. tardyp (16)
  3. bb-supy` (4)
  4. rjarry (3)
  5. bdbaddog (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.