17:01:01 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
17:01:01 <bb-supy`> Meeting started Tue Feb  6 17:01:01 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:01:01 <bb-supy`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
17:01:01 <bb-supy`> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
17:01:08 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
17:01:14 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x
17:01:17 <tardyp> whos there? I am
17:01:25 <djmitche> me too
17:01:40 <bdbaddog> me 3
17:02:10 <djmitche> wow, quorum!
17:02:21 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
17:02:23 <djmitche> take it away tardyp
17:02:43 <tardyp> well quiet week. I was supposed to release oneOh
17:02:57 <tardyp> but got flu and was in bed for 3 days
17:03:22 <tardyp> now its better I am catching up
17:03:39 <djmitche> oh, yuck, I'm sorry
17:03:58 <djmitche> hm, no weekly update
17:04:14 <djmitche> #info no weekly update email this week :(
17:04:27 <djmitche> #info 1.0.0 maybe next week!
17:04:30 <tardyp> good discussion on the mailing list  and IRC on the protocol
17:04:46 <djmitche> #info lots of discussion of the protocol abstraction on irc and the devel@ mailing list
17:05:04 <djmitche> #info regarding writing an implementation of the worker in C instead of Python
17:05:06 <tardyp> before going sick I looked a bit at it, and we only have 3 python objects going through PB, the rest is pure JSON
17:05:36 <tardyp> the remotecommand, and the transfer helpers
17:06:14 <djmitche> that's just for the PB implementation, rigth?
17:06:16 <djmitche> *right
17:06:33 <tardyp> yes, those are just proxies to RPC functions
17:07:45 <djmitche> ok
17:07:59 <djmitche> rjarry: anything new with debian?
17:08:05 <djmitche> #topic Debian Packaging
17:08:13 * rjarry hides
17:08:36 <rjarry> too much going on at work these days
17:08:42 <tardyp> french would say comique de repetition
17:08:59 <tardyp> that's fine
17:09:11 <rjarry> désolé :(
17:09:59 <tardyp> #topic book/
17:10:09 <tardyp> not sure Iam voiced
17:10:16 <djmitche> #topic Book Chapter Progress
17:10:21 <djmitche> #chair tardyp
17:10:21 <bb-supy`> Current chairs: djmitche tardyp
17:10:30 <djmitche> I haven't heard anything new
17:10:31 <tardyp> still no update from me
17:10:45 <tardyp> maybe its time to ask again..
17:10:55 <djmitche> I can
17:11:02 <djmitche> #action djmitche to ask about status of review
17:11:10 <djmitche> anything else?
17:12:10 <tardyp> nope
17:12:14 <bdbaddog> nope.
17:12:28 <djmitche> ok!
17:12:29 <tardyp> gtg do the bath for the kid :)
17:12:30 <djmitche> #endmeeting