17:00:03 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
17:00:03 <bb-supy`> Meeting started Tue Feb 27 17:00:03 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:00:03 <bb-supy`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
17:00:03 <bb-supy`> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
17:00:08 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
17:00:12 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x
17:00:20 <djmitche> anyone but me around? :)
17:00:26 <rjarry> <-- around
17:00:31 * djmitche waves
17:00:43 <rjarry> \o
17:01:14 <djmitche> pierre's not around today :(
17:01:15 <djmitche> #topic Week In Review
17:02:12 <djmitche> #info some fixes to unicode handling
17:02:27 <djmitche> #info landed hipchat reporter
17:02:52 <djmitche> anyone see or know of anything else to celebrate?
17:03:26 <djmitche> ok :)
17:03:38 <djmitche> rjarry: I guess we'll move on to your topic :)
17:03:43 <djmitche> #topic Debian Packaging
17:03:46 <rjarry> heh
17:03:48 <djmitche> any new developments?
17:04:01 <rjarry> I am still waiting on pybuild enahncements
17:04:25 <djmitche> ok
17:04:36 <rjarry> also, I made a request to become member of python applications packaging team
17:04:40 <djmitche> #info Pybuild enhancements are in progress
17:04:51 <djmitche> oh, good thinking, especially if you're updating pybuild
17:05:05 <rjarry> I guess I'll ask that buildbot becomes maintained by PAPT
17:05:27 <rjarry> so if something happens to me (crosses fingers), the packages does not become orphaned again
17:05:32 <djmitche> :)
17:06:02 <djmitche> #info Hoping to make Buildbot part of the Python Applications Packaging Team, so it will have an owner if rjarry is not available
17:06:10 <djmitche> that's awesome :)
17:06:23 <djmitche> I don't know if there's anything else to talk about.. thoughts?
17:06:30 <rjarry> there was a question on users@buildbot.net
17:06:34 <rjarry> about debian packaging
17:06:50 <rjarry> I guess 1.0 woke up people :)
17:07:23 <djmitche> #info thread on users list about debian packaging from Dan Kegel
17:07:24 <djmitche> https://lists.buildbot.net/pipermail/users/2018-February/001597.html
17:08:30 <djmitche> that's a good summary, and helps raise awareness of the project :)
17:08:31 <djmitche> ok
17:08:37 <djmitche> well, I'll wrap up then?
17:09:05 <rjarry> yup, that's all for me
17:09:28 <djmitche> #endmeeting