16:00:01 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:00:01 <bb-supy`> Meeting started Tue Mar 27 16:00:01 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:01 <bb-supy`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:00:01 <bb-supy`> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:00:18 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
16:00:20 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x
16:00:44 <djmitche> I don't see any hot topics in the agenda
16:00:49 <djmitche> who else is around? rjarry ?
16:00:54 <rjarry> I'm here
16:01:17 <djmitche> yay!
16:01:20 <tardyp> hi!
16:01:21 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
16:01:22 <djmitche> :)
16:01:34 <rjarry> o:)
16:01:41 <tardyp> So this week I've been long behind in the reviews
16:01:54 <tardyp> tons have stacked because the CI was broken
16:02:18 <tardyp> today I fixed the CI by rebuilding with latest npm packages
16:02:25 <tardyp> and CI was fixed :-/
16:02:36 <tardyp> So I rebuild the PR one by one to merge them
16:02:53 <tardyp> those are fairly simple fixes
16:03:30 <djmitche> the CI is buildbot_travis?
16:03:37 <tardyp> plus we finally fixed a silly bug which made all workers appear disconfigured every day https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/4014
16:03:43 <tardyp> yes buildbot_travis
16:04:01 <djmitche> #info Lots of PRs this week, most pretty simple fixes
16:04:08 <tardyp> the smoke tests broken because of the whole  e2e protractor stack
16:04:15 <djmitche> #info Bug #4104 fixed (workers appearing disconfigured)
16:04:32 <djmitche> haha, I know what those words mean individually, but not together...
16:04:38 <tardyp> then it will be time for 1.1.1
16:04:47 <djmitche> awesome!
16:05:05 <bdbaddog> +1
16:05:22 <djmitche> #info v1.1.1 coming up soon!
16:05:55 <djmitche> #topic Debian Support
16:05:58 <djmitche> what's new?
16:06:03 <rjarry> o/
16:06:28 <rjarry> there was a release of dh-python that seems to support multiple binary packages
16:06:32 <rjarry> I'm trying it now
16:07:01 <rjarry> also, my request for buildbot to become maintained by debian PAPT has been accepted
16:07:17 <tardyp> awesome news
16:07:36 <tardyp> do they realize there is a js frontend?
16:08:04 <rjarry> I'm not sure :D
16:08:19 <rjarry> but I said it out loud enough times
16:08:37 <rjarry> that can be a joint with the js team
16:08:39 <rjarry> after all
16:08:45 <rjarry> joint effort
16:08:57 <tardyp> okay
16:11:17 <tardyp> anything else?
16:11:30 <rjarry> ah, yes
16:11:53 <rjarry> the code for debian packager will move to salsa.debian.org (if I understood correctly)
16:11:59 <rjarry> s/packager/packaging/
16:12:00 <djmitche> #info new release of dh-python is out (allowing python projects with multiple binary packages)
16:12:06 <djmitche> #info PAPT will maintain Buildbot
16:12:24 <djmitche> is that (salsa) part of being adopted by PAPT?
16:12:26 <djmitche> hmm, salsa
16:12:28 <rjarry> yep
16:13:03 <rjarry> they want to host their maintained projects all in the same place
16:13:24 <rjarry> that's only for debian stuff, though, upstream should remain where it is
16:13:49 <tardyp> its the new gitlab stuff
16:14:06 <tardyp> that pushed gitlab to release some EE features to CE
16:14:30 <djmitche> oh very cool
16:15:15 <rjarry> debian devs are migrating all their scm from annonscm and other to salsa
16:15:55 <djmitche> that's great to hear progress
16:16:02 <djmitche> unlike on the book chapter, about which I've heard nothing
16:16:08 <djmitche> #topic Book Chapter Update
16:16:14 <djmitche> I have a sinking feeling about this :/
16:17:26 <djmitche> that's about all I've got though
16:17:33 <djmitche> #info No updates
16:17:36 <djmitche> any other business?
16:17:37 <tardyp> well, there has been some chapters merged since last week
16:17:49 <djmitche> oh, that's good news!
16:17:59 <tardyp> the review by apress do not progress but there are still people writing stuff
16:18:01 <djmitche> https://github.com/moshez/expert-twisted/commits/master
16:18:16 <djmitche> oh, right, that's a private repo :)
16:18:31 <tardyp> yes
16:19:00 <tardyp> I think mark commited on *many* chapters
16:19:05 <tardyp> so it takes time
16:20:24 <djmitche> ok
16:20:30 <djmitche> #endmeeting