15:59:33 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
15:59:33 <bb-supy`> Meeting started Tue Apr  3 15:59:33 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:59:33 <bb-supy`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
15:59:33 <bb-supy`> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
15:59:44 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
15:59:45 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x
15:59:55 <tardyp> hi
16:00:04 <djmitche> hi!
16:00:48 <djmitche> anyone else around?
16:01:21 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
16:01:25 <djmitche> what's new tardyp  :)
16:01:59 <tardyp> I merged a bunch of stuff last week, that was pending
16:02:09 <tardyp> I think we are ready for a release
16:02:31 <djmitche> oo!
16:02:55 <tardyp> I could have done that this week end, but we weren't really in april yet
16:03:14 <tardyp> it will be a very small 1.1.1 though
16:03:27 <tardyp> but with the important fix in https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/4014
16:03:53 <tardyp> not much more to say.
16:04:30 <djmitche> #info Upcoming small 1.1.1 release
16:06:05 <djmitche> hm, what else is there to talk about? anything
16:07:05 <tardyp> not much if rjarry is not around..
16:07:14 <tardyp> it is strike day in France today
16:08:34 <rjarry> i'm here
16:08:50 <djmitche> hi!
16:08:57 <djmitche> yeah, one of many strike days :(
16:09:01 <djmitche> rjarry: any updates?
16:09:06 <rjarry> strike + raining halleberds
16:09:50 <rjarry> yeah, I think I managed to generate 2 .deb packages
16:09:55 <rjarry> I need to try and install them
16:10:18 <tardyp> cool
16:10:29 <rjarry> next step is trying to run the tests during debian package generation
16:11:09 <rjarry> I had almost given up all hope until this afternoon
16:12:18 <tardyp> why?
16:12:50 <rjarry> the pybuild maintainer told me it should work, but it did npot
16:12:57 <rjarry> I always ended up with empty deb packages
16:13:08 <rjarry> and document is rather scarce
16:13:09 <tardyp> so what was the solution?
16:13:18 <rjarry> export PYBUILD_NAME=...
16:13:27 <rjarry> documentation
16:14:18 <rjarry> I am trying to streamline this in debian/rules
16:14:25 <rjarry> so that it is maintainable
16:14:38 <djmitche> ++ to maintainable
16:14:40 <tardyp> cool
16:14:46 <djmitche> #info will generate two .deb's
16:14:53 <rjarry> because PYBUILD_NAME must be specified for each .deb
16:14:55 <tardyp> btw. I will be in Paris next week.
16:15:04 <rjarry> cannot export the variable globally
16:15:09 <rjarry> oh !
16:15:11 <tardyp> rjarry: if you get some time we could have a beer
16:15:19 <rjarry> that sounds good :)
16:15:31 <rjarry> when exactly ? where are you staying ?
16:15:55 <tardyp> monday 09 to friday 14
16:16:08 <tardyp> I will be in boulogne
16:16:18 <djmitche> haha
16:16:30 <rjarry> ok
16:16:45 <rjarry> maybe we'll deal with the details after the meeting then :)
16:17:16 <rjarry> about debian packaging, I think I should have something presentable for next week
16:17:39 <rjarry> even if I have to skip tests
16:17:51 <djmitche> #info may have a presentable debian packaging next week!
16:17:57 <djmitche> skipping tests shouldn't be the worst thing
16:18:05 <djmitche> ok
16:18:09 <djmitche> #endmeeting