#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:00:26 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introduction (djmitche, 16:00:40)
  2. Botherders changes (djmitche, 16:04:12)
  3. Week in Review (djmitche, 16:05:54)
    1. https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/4048 (tardyp, 16:07:30)
    2. small fixes (djmitche, 16:08:47)

  4. Botherder changes (djmitche, 16:09:04)
  5. MOSS Wrap-Up (djmitche, 16:10:06)
    1. ACTION: djmitche to add rjarry as botherder (djmitche, 16:12:08)
    2. rjarry nominated to be new botherder :) (djmitche, 16:13:16)

  6. Chapter Progress (djmitche, 16:13:28)
  7. Vendoring JS for Debian Packages (djmitche, 16:20:15)
    1. active topic of discussion for reliable debian packaging.. (djmitche, 16:25:26)


Meeting ended at 16:25:29 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to add rjarry as botherder


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to add rjarry as botherder
  2. rjarry
    1. djmitche to add rjarry as botherder


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (64)
  2. tardyp (40)
  3. rjarry (22)
  4. bdbaddog (8)
  5. bb-supy` (4)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.