16:00:52 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:00:52 <bb-supy`> Meeting started Tue Apr 24 16:00:52 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:52 <bb-supy`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:00:52 <bb-supy`> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:00:59 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
16:01:04 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x
16:01:04 <tardyp> hi!
16:01:18 <tardyp> I am too in previous meeting :)
16:01:29 <djmitche> who else is here?
16:01:36 <qwebirc6052> im new
16:01:40 <tardyp> I did not receive rhe weekly summary
16:01:51 <tardyp> qwebirc6052: do you have a better nick?
16:02:34 <bdbaddog> Here.
16:03:21 * djmitche waves!
16:03:29 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
16:03:31 <sketchbg> I would like to disable the TLS 1.0 protocol, which seems to be used by SMTP feature supported by the Twisted Server. I have modified ssl.py for each version of python to OP_NO_TLSv1, but security scans indicate port 25 can still be connected to using TLSv1 while my BuildBot master instance is running.
16:03:51 <tardyp> sketchbg: lets talk after the meeting
16:03:54 <sketchbg> ok sorry
16:04:33 <djmitche> anything new this week?
16:04:45 <djmitche> hm, I didn't get the weekly update either
16:04:56 <tardyp> Work on the dockerfiles by rodric
16:05:00 <djmitche> ++
16:05:12 <tardyp> with some modernization of the dockerfiles
16:05:41 <tardyp> tthen some activiies on the decaffeination of the UI
16:06:01 <djmitche> haha, I like htat phrase
16:06:05 <tardyp> this is a complex problem, but this is good as we have at least 3 people working on that
16:06:10 <djmitche> indeed
16:06:43 <djmitche> #info working on modernization of dockerfiles
16:06:51 <djmitche> #info working on decaffeination
16:07:03 <djmitche> any releases coming up?
16:08:08 <tardyp> not yet
16:08:20 <tardyp> beg of month I 'll release
16:08:48 <djmitche> ok
16:09:00 <djmitche> #topic MOSS Wrap-Up
16:09:03 <djmitche> bdbaddog: any changes?
16:09:15 <djmitche> that's pretty much our only topic
16:10:39 <bdbaddog> sorry. the last weeks been unusually busy. I try and get to it this week.
16:10:46 <djmitche> s'ok
16:10:54 <djmitche> mine too
16:10:58 <djmitche> any other topics?
16:11:32 <bdbaddog> not from me.
16:11:44 <tardyp> there is debian, but rjarry looks absent
16:11:52 <tardyp> its strike day today again..
16:11:54 <rjarry> oops sorry
16:11:59 <tardyp> ah
16:11:59 <rjarry> I'm here
16:12:16 <rjarry> tardyp: I had a look at your PR
16:12:22 <tardyp> cool
16:12:48 <rjarry> this looks good, but I need to have a more thorough read
16:12:58 <rjarry> lots of things I don't understand
16:13:18 <tardyp> don't hesitate to ask question.
16:13:21 <rjarry> sure
16:13:29 <rjarry> I did not have much time since last week
16:13:41 <tardyp> today uglycoyote found out that actually the plugins also depend on guanlecoja-ui
16:13:56 <tardyp> so we will definitly have to publish on npm
16:13:57 <rjarry> this is a problem ?
16:14:04 <tardyp> because of the unit tests
16:14:20 <rjarry> publish guanlecoja-ui on npm ?
16:14:31 <rjarry> I thought it was already the case
16:14:41 <tardyp> the console view is needing guanlecoja-ui api in order to register the pages or the settings
16:14:48 <tardyp> no its only on bower
16:15:07 <rjarry> ah ok
16:15:23 <tardyp> in my PR I include guanlecoja-ui in the buildbot_www package
16:15:29 <tardyp> but probably I should keep it away
16:15:39 <tardyp> I need to revert that
16:15:54 <tardyp> and then uglycoyote made nice advancement on webpack
16:15:55 <rjarry> keep it in npm you mean ?
16:16:03 <rjarry> or in buildbot_www
16:16:09 <tardyp> and maybe the python concat mode is maybe not the best option
16:16:26 <tardyp> I made it work, but it will be obsolete as soon as we enable webpack
16:16:46 <rjarry> you prefer to wait to see where webpack brings us ?
16:18:15 <tardyp> well, maybe we can force the next version to be python buildable
16:18:37 <rjarry> and completely remove the need for nodejs
16:18:48 <tardyp> but then the next version will not work anymore, as we will move to webpack
16:19:00 <rjarry> yeah, I'm not sure it is a good idea
16:19:25 <djmitche> #topic Debian Packaging
16:19:31 <rjarry> in the meantime, debian users (that are on the bleeding edge) can install buildbot-www* from pypi
16:21:12 <djmitche> sorry I'm getting totally distracted
16:21:33 <djmitche> I'll wrap this up, but please keep talking :)
16:21:36 <djmitche> #endmeeting