16:00:56 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:00:56 <bb-supy`> Meeting started Tue May  8 16:00:56 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:56 <bb-supy`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:00:56 <bb-supy`> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:00:58 <tardyp> hello!
16:01:02 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
16:01:02 <djmitche> hello!
16:01:23 <djmitche> We've got a few things to talk about, but should still be able to finish in the 30 minutes allotted
16:01:31 <djmitche> anyone else around for the meeting?
16:01:38 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x
16:02:23 <djmitche> ok!
16:02:29 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
16:02:31 <djmitche> what's new?
16:02:50 <tardyp> the weekly summary arrived in time!
16:03:23 <tardyp> a few PRs were merged. Dockerfile cleanups
16:03:38 <tardyp> enhancement to the e2e tests, which are now using async/await
16:03:48 <tardyp> but the one of es6..
16:04:10 <tardyp> I guess thats it
16:04:28 <djmitche> #info enhancements to e2e tests, dockerfile cleanups -- minor stuff
16:04:30 <djmitche> cool
16:04:46 <djmitche> #topic June 12 Meeting
16:04:53 <djmitche> so I will miss this meeting -- can you take over for me?
16:05:33 <tardyp> ok no problem
16:05:52 <djmitche> cool
16:05:58 <djmitche> #topic Botherders Changes
16:06:11 <djmitche> still waiting to hear confirmation from Conservancy that tomprince has been removed
16:06:17 <djmitche> #info still waiting to hear confirmation from Conservancy that tomprince has been removed
16:06:38 <djmitche> #info Sean Kelly has agreed to be a botherder; vote in progress among botherders
16:06:43 <djmitche> any other updates there?
16:06:51 <tardyp> not from me
16:07:21 <djmitche> #topic Infra Downtime
16:07:27 <djmitche> so I checked in with Amar
16:07:50 <djmitche> he is going to continue to work with OSUOSL to get the drives from the failed machine mounted on a working machine so we can recover data from them
16:08:12 <djmitche> https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/issues/4071
16:08:16 <tardyp> what was the hw failure?
16:08:24 <djmitche> it appears to be a PSU failure
16:08:30 <djmitche> the host is completely nonresponsive
16:08:40 <djmitche> new PSUs are ~US$150
16:08:57 <djmitche> so we would need to authorize that expense
16:09:14 <tardyp> I guess this is fair, and worth to get the host back online
16:09:25 <bb-github> [13buildbot] 15krf commented on issue #3709: Could you explain what the problem with `FileUpload` is, in detail? We're just experiencing this issue, but we do not want to resort to using `scp` yet. We need a (ideally) builtin-in and cross-platform solution for file uploads... 02https://git.io/vp6dc
16:10:18 <djmitche> yeah, I think we could make an argument that two hosts is enough
16:10:20 <djmitche> we'll see
16:10:28 <djmitche> any other questions there?
16:10:39 <djmitche> #info working on mounting drives to recover data; will worry about replacing PSU after that
16:11:30 <djmitche> anything else?
16:11:38 <tardyp> nope
16:12:26 <djmitche> ok!
16:12:27 <djmitche> good work :)
16:12:30 <djmitche> #endmeeting