16:00:09 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:00:09 <bb-supy`> Meeting started Tue Jun  5 16:00:09 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:09 <bb-supy`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:00:09 <bb-supy`> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:00:19 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
16:00:22 <djmitche> how is everyone?
16:00:30 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x
16:00:49 <djmitche> Meetings are in #buildbot on Freenode, open to any and all participants.  They generally focus on organizational, rather than technical issues, but are open to anything Buildbot-related.
16:00:55 <djmitche> Time limit is 30 minutes, but of course discussion can continue after.
16:02:18 <rjarry> hi djmitche
16:02:27 <djmitche> yay, someone is here :D
16:02:30 <rjarry> :)
16:02:32 <djmitche> tardyp: ??
16:02:39 <tardyp> hello!
16:02:46 <djmitche> yay!
16:02:48 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
16:02:50 <djmitche> what's new??!
16:03:29 <tardyp> we got our e2e regression broken this week
16:03:34 <bdbaddog> here!
16:03:42 <tardyp> because the latest driver needs the latest chrome.
16:04:00 <tardyp> I just had to rebuild the docker image.
16:04:17 <tardyp> I should probably describe this procedure, and make sure somebody else is able to run it..
16:05:06 <tardyp> I merged a bunch of merge request this week. Small things but useful new features.
16:05:19 <tardyp> so next release will be a minor release
16:05:22 <tardyp> 1.2.0
16:05:26 <djmitche> so not a code issue, but an issue with how the e2e tests run?
16:05:37 <djmitche> #info Regression testing was broken, but is now fixed
16:05:38 <tardyp> yes
16:05:50 <djmitche> #info Next release will be 1.2.0, including some small but useful features
16:05:58 <djmitche> awesome
16:06:12 <djmitche> #topic Downtime
16:06:14 <tardyp> I should start the release soon as this is beg of month
16:06:22 <djmitche> indeed :)
16:06:37 <djmitche> so service1 is still down waiting for a power supply. I haven't gotten an updates on that this week.
16:06:40 <djmitche> I'll send another email.
16:07:02 <djmitche> tardyp: also, I won't be here next week -- can you run the meeting?
16:07:23 <tardyp> yes, or me can cancel
16:07:30 <tardyp> we'll see how many people we have
16:08:04 <djmitche> ok, sounds good
16:08:08 <djmitche> bdbaddog: any updates on MOSS?
16:08:13 <djmitche> #topic MOSS Completion
16:09:15 <bdbaddog> Waiting for SFC to respond about transfering the money into the general fund.
16:09:19 <bdbaddog> I'll ping them again.
16:10:09 <djmitche> #info Waiting for SFC
16:10:15 <djmitche> but it's an internal transfer for them?
16:10:31 <djmitche> yeah, I guess it must be
16:10:44 <djmitche> so that means we don't need to ask if we have funds for the PSU, at least :)
16:10:47 <djmitche> ok
16:10:55 <djmitche> anything else to address? rjarry?
16:11:13 <rjarry> yeah, sorry I was a bit away since last month
16:11:32 <rjarry> I am still waiting for 1.1.2 to be uploaded into debian
16:11:46 <djmitche> #info Debian Packaging
16:11:49 <djmitche> #undo
16:11:49 <bb-supy`> Removing item from minutes: <ircmeeting.items.Info object at 0x806e96c90>
16:11:53 <djmitche> #topic Debian Packaging
16:12:03 <djmitche> #info waiting for 1.1.2 to be uploaded
16:12:16 <djmitche> tardyp: bdbaddog: did either of you see a botherders thread about paying for a PSU?
16:12:21 <rjarry> I have poked the guy that uploaded it last time
16:12:35 <bdbaddog> Didn't see. I'll take a look.
16:12:44 <djmitche> rjarry: awesome
16:12:50 <tardyp> cool
16:13:34 <djmitche> I don't see it in the archive
16:14:07 <djmitche> ok, sounds like Amar will start a thread soon
16:14:16 <bdbaddog> It's not "Buildbot host down" I don't think.
16:14:35 <djmitche> no, there was no thread, he thought I was going to start one
16:14:45 <djmitche> any other business?
16:15:02 <tardyp> nope
16:15:11 <djmitche> sweet
16:15:14 <djmitche> #endmeeting