16:03:18 <tardyp> #startmeeting weekly
16:03:18 <bb-supy`> Meeting started Tue Jun 12 16:03:18 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is tardyp. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:03:18 <bb-supy`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:03:18 <bb-supy`> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:03:18 <djmitche> (#startmeeting)
16:03:24 <djmitche> I'm not :)
16:03:37 <tardyp> how can you be not there and still talk?
16:03:47 <tardyp> anybody not there like djmitche ?
16:04:48 <rjarry> I'm here :D
16:05:37 <tardyp> cool!
16:05:43 <bdbaddog> here
16:06:07 <tardyp> #topic week in review
16:06:52 <tardyp> a quiet week. apart from the release
16:07:13 <tardyp> a few bug report were made, and were not answered
16:07:30 <tardyp> gitlab v3 is deprecating api, so we will have to update our gitlab support
16:07:50 <tardyp> the diff between v3 and v4 is not very big, but we need to switch endpoint
16:08:07 <tardyp> also people report issue with github for more than 1000 teams..
16:08:17 <tardyp> some paging has to be involved
16:08:18 <bdbaddog> Do we need to continue supporting v3? Are there non-hosted/enterprise installs of gitlab?
16:08:56 <tardyp> v4 is already there for a while. I don't think there is any supported version of gitlab which does not have v4
16:09:06 <bdbaddog> gotcha.
16:09:26 <tardyp> #topic release
16:09:38 <tardyp> so I released 1.2.0 yesterday
16:09:47 <tardyp> looks good so far, no bad feedback
16:10:14 <tardyp> rjarry: did you look at it, is the signing correct?
16:10:35 <rjarry> tardyp: yes, I have integrated the new version
16:10:43 <rjarry> signature is good
16:10:56 <rjarry> https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications/buildbot
16:11:03 <tardyp> #info 1.2.0 released yesterday. already in debian!
16:11:09 <rjarry> not
16:11:10 <rjarry> :D
16:11:21 <rjarry> I only pushed the repo
16:11:29 <rjarry> but I don't have the rights to upload into debian
16:11:42 <tardyp> a matter of time
16:11:45 <rjarry> I must rely on the good will of debian developers
16:12:08 <rjarry> <rjarry> hi all, I have pushed 2 versions in https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications/buildbot which have not been uploaded yet
16:12:08 <rjarry> <rjarry> would a kind gentleman (or lady) upload the last one for me ?
16:12:20 <rjarry> <olasd> I'm sure someone will get to it when they have time
16:12:20 <rjarry> <rjarry> olasd: I pushed last version almost 3 weeks ago and added buildbot into the topic, but it did not get uploaded :(
16:12:40 <rjarry> let's not loose faith :)
16:12:49 <tardyp> ok
16:13:35 <bdbaddog> Next topic?
16:13:47 <tardyp> #topic moss bounty
16:14:01 <tardyp> I saw the reply.
16:14:03 <bdbaddog> I forwarded email from SFC re payment to botherders mailing list.
16:14:27 <bdbaddog> Gotcha. So we likely just need to mark the ticket completed. and then send a vote around to approve awarding the bounty
16:14:43 <bdbaddog> forward such to SFC and that should move it forward.
16:14:59 <tardyp> ok. I wasn't sure for me all what he asked we did it already long time ago
16:15:15 <tardyp> bdbaddog: would you like to do those actions?
16:15:37 <bdbaddog> Sure. So this is the bug in question: https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/issues/2961
16:16:09 <bdbaddog> I'll verify the underlying listed bugs are also marked fixed and/or send email to mailing list with queries.
16:16:20 <tardyp> cool
16:16:32 <tardyp> #topic Payment for replacement Power Supply via SFC
16:16:38 <tardyp> do we have news for that?
16:16:58 <bdbaddog> I"ll forward the invoice to SFC for payment. I assume they should pay Ix directly?
16:17:03 <bdbaddog> Or are we reimbursing Amar?
16:19:00 <tardyp> verm__: how do you want to proceed?
16:19:08 <tardyp> I don't think he monitors IRC..
16:19:23 <tardyp> bdbaddog: can you email verm to ask him how he want to proceed?
16:19:31 <bdbaddog> k. will do.
16:20:48 <tardyp> #topic Github bought by Microsoft
16:21:09 <tardyp> wanted to ask on if this pause a problem to anybody
16:21:20 <tardyp> #MassSwitchToGitlab
16:21:24 <rjarry> :)
16:21:37 <bdbaddog> I'd say unless we see issues, there's not a lot of value to switching.
16:21:44 <tardyp> Agreed
16:21:44 <rjarry> same
16:21:55 <bdbaddog> Is there a reasonable way to backup the whole repo, issues, pull requests and all?
16:22:19 <tardyp> #GPDR should garantee we can extract everything :)
16:22:40 <bdbaddog> Perhaps it makes sense to do a trial migration to gitlab and/or regularly do such so gitlab is the backup?
16:23:17 <tardyp> yes, that could be fun to try what they have.
16:24:05 <tardyp> #info no incentive to leave github right now, gitlab is an exit possible
16:24:11 <tardyp> any other topic?
16:24:25 <bdbaddog> None from me.
16:25:06 <tardyp> #endmeeting