#buildbot: weekly

Meeting started by djmitche at 16:00:05 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introduction (djmitche, 16:00:11)
    1. http://bit.ly/2rup31x (djmitche, 16:00:13)

  2. Week in Review (djmitche, 16:01:04)
    1. Sean has made some Ansible improvements, including to the bootstrapping process (djmitche, 16:02:17)
    2. Amar got vm1 re-installed, so we can run VMs there now (djmitche, 16:02:33)
    3. gitlab.com no longer supports the v3 API (djmitche, 16:02:47)
    4. fix was easy, but will wait for reguarly-scheduled July release (djmitche, 16:04:43)

  3. MOSS Bounty (djmitche, 16:04:57)
    1. SFC looking for good documentation of completion of the project, so we are pointing to bugs and PRs and so on (djmitche, 16:05:53)
    2. ACTION: djmitche to close the vote (djmitche, 16:07:00)

  4. Payment for replacement for failed power supply (djmitche, 16:07:36)
    1. still working on payment method (djmitche, 16:08:44)

  5. Fun Facts (djmitche, 16:09:33)
    1. https://www.qarnot.com/crypto-heater_qc1/ (tardyp, 16:10:42)
    2. apparently using Buildbot! (djmitche, 16:12:40)


Meeting ended at 16:13:05 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. djmitche to close the vote


Action items, by person

  1. djmitche
    1. djmitche to close the vote


People present (lines said)

  1. djmitche (39)
  2. tardyp (11)
  3. bdbaddog (5)
  4. bb-supy (3)
  5. bb-github (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.