16:00:05 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:00:05 <bb-supy> Meeting started Tue Jun 19 16:00:05 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:05 <bb-supy> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:00:05 <bb-supy> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:00:08 <tardyp> hey
16:00:11 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
16:00:13 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x
16:00:15 <djmitche> hi!
16:00:17 <bb-github> [13buildbot] 15tardyp commented on issue #4149: mercurial 1.4 is from 2010. not sure we want to support such old versions..  02https://git.io/fqmoT
16:00:31 <djmitche> this meeting has a 30-minute time limit as usual, and everyone is welcome to participate
16:00:43 <djmitche> haha, mercurial 1.4!!
16:01:04 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
16:01:52 <bb-github> [13buildbot] 15tardyp commented on issue #4155: There is no configuration which implements this. I am not sure of the usecase where you don't want to retry CI jobs in case of infra issues. 02https://git.io/fqYoS
16:01:58 <djmitche> tardyp: what's new this week?
16:02:17 <djmitche> #info Sean has made some Ansible improvements, including to the bootstrapping process
16:02:17 <tardyp> main issue is GitLab API v3 is removed from gitlab.com
16:02:33 <djmitche> #info Amar got vm1 re-installed, so we can run VMs there now
16:02:47 <djmitche> #info gitlab.com no longer supports the v3 API
16:02:49 <tardyp> so we just did s/v3/v4/ and call it done
16:02:53 <djmitche> I assume BB only uses the v3 API?
16:02:54 <djmitche> oh, haha
16:03:20 <tardyp> OP suggested to release quickly a version
16:03:36 <tardyp> but we didn't get other report, so I guess I will stay on the normal schedule
16:04:18 <djmitche> ok
16:04:43 <djmitche> #info fix was easy, but will wait for reguarly-scheduled July release
16:04:57 <djmitche> #topic MOSS Bounty
16:05:01 <djmitche> bdbaddog: ^^ any updates?
16:05:31 <bdbaddog> I think I owe a response to SFC with pointers to the MOSS bug.  did we mark it closed?
16:05:53 <djmitche> #info SFC looking for good documentation of completion of the project, so we are pointing to bugs and PRs and so on
16:06:46 <djmitche> oh, I think we voted to close it, but haven't closed it yet
16:06:50 <djmitche> or recorded the vote
16:06:53 <djmitche> I can record the vote
16:06:58 <bdbaddog> +1
16:07:00 <djmitche> #action djmitche to close the vote
16:07:36 <djmitche> #topic Payment for replacement for failed power supply
16:07:45 <djmitche> I think the last question here was whether SFC can pay with a CC?
16:07:56 <bdbaddog> I forwarded the invoice to SFC and no response as yet. I'll reforward.
16:08:11 <djmitche> ok
16:08:26 <djmitche> if they're comfortable with a reimbursement I don't mind paying with my cc
16:08:34 <djmitche> or iX can wait for a check
16:08:36 <djmitche> whatever is easiest
16:08:44 <djmitche> #info still working on payment method
16:08:50 <djmitche> any other topics?
16:09:25 <djmitche> hearing none ....
16:09:28 <tardyp> I have a fun fact
16:09:30 <djmitche> oh!
16:09:33 <djmitche> #topic Fun Facts
16:09:49 <tardyp> I found a cool buildbot user by looking at the medium stats this week
16:10:17 <djmitche> hah, sounds slightly creepy? :)
16:10:30 <bdbaddog> :D
16:10:42 <tardyp> https://www.qarnot.com/crypto-heater_qc1/
16:10:56 <tardyp> they are doing crypto-heaters!
16:11:23 <tardyp> and they have a jira asking an admin to update buildbot to 1.2.0 which apears in the refer list :)
16:11:53 <tardyp> that is cool french tech :)
16:12:11 <bdbaddog> :D Interesting.. I've heard of bitcoin mining heaters for siberia..
16:12:25 <djmitche> whaaa
16:12:40 <djmitche> #info apparently using Buildbot!
16:12:52 <djmitche> and with that...
16:12:59 * djmitche mind is blown
16:13:05 <djmitche> #endmeeting